Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Let's put Saleen's questionable customer service (there are a few posts on this elsewhere) to one side for a moment......
We get it, Saleen sucks, its well known. OP made it clear that this thread was about avoiding that talk. Car still looks awesome and shows what aftermarket can do, not just Saleen.
Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
We get it, Saleen sucks, its well known. OP made it clear that this thread was about avoiding that talk. Car still looks awesome and shows what aftermarket can do, not just Saleen.

Agreed it would be nice if we could get these parts from a reparable source and built it ourselves.

Rockstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
It's not a car it's a drawing they haven't produced sh...t yet and yes anyone that buys one of these is making a Huge mistake! They are done as a company again look at their stock price. I have seen better drawings posted here in the forums. I too once owned a Saleen back in the 90's to bad the company went to crap what a waste, they can't seem to do anything right anymore for a long time now!

Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
So sick

scharfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Saleen Yellow Label Mustang
I like the looks, prefer it over the new stock 18 look, but I can contest from my on going issues with a 2016 saleen yellow label, not worth it.

I feel really bad for their design guy, does great work, needs to get with a more reputable company who can make his stuff properly.

Excited to see what Roush has to offer, hopefully the whipple 2.9?!

Sponsored

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
I like it. A starting point for Saleen to generate cash might be to sell aftermarket products like this. A lot of Mustangers are doing the mods themselves and saving $$$$$. That would be a ripe audience to target. That said I give it two thumbs up. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
dunno yall.. that front is sexy af. but it's a drawing and saleen is ????$$$???broke???!!!$$???

i'm still waiting on roush

either way better than ford's imo. the 18 front is just so awkward. i just can't get used to it and I've tried.

LIUTOFSIK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Looks like a charger in a way but I like it

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
I find it funny that the saleen front is closer to the 15-17 then the 18 now...and people love it... Its the lower bars/fangs... The fugly part of the 18 is the lower grill more then anything.

Now if Saleen JUST made the front fascia with some quality maybe they could get back on track

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Can we get more aero?
The top grill is too much opening for those that track above 130. Can we get the top lip of upper grill brought way down to decrease the upper opening and get air pushed up earlier. Possibly reduce over hang to work in conjunction with a real track splitter. Should end up looking all track business aggressive.
Sponsored