Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Guys,

I'm obviously new here and thought I'd share a positive post on Saleen.

About 10-12 years ago I was heavily into modifying cars and actively contributing on forums. I decided to get back into the game. I just hope I don't go overboard like before. My wife already warned me. LOL

I share with you one of my dream cars. I was 14 years old when I saw my first Saleen fox body. The owner was handicapped and you could see his wheelchair through the rear hatchback window. I saw him many times and thought one day I want to daily drive a Saleen. That day has come.

I have about 800 miles on it and I'm daily driving this bad boy. I get thumbs up almost everyday. I'll post more later. I'm proud to have picked up the S550 now before the 2018 refresh.

One other thing, Saleen confirmed I just bought the first Saleen in Arizona for 2017. They also confirmed this is a one of one. Meaning it's a white label in platinum white. Me happy.

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
One of the few I guess. Negative reviews are easier to remember than the positive ones. Glad everything worked out for you.

cdq85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Boostey Pants
how is the fit and finish of your car? i've seen a handful of saleen cars that look like the bodywork was done by helen keller.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
There is a person on here who had a negative experience with Saleen. So happy to see someone who had a positive experience with them. Nice car as well :)

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Great that there was no issues with your SALEEN :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Vato

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The bodywork seems fine to me. I did see the pics on that yellow label with all those scuffs on the paint/body. Mine doesn't have any of that. The only small issue I have is my exhaust makes a small rattle at take off. When I looked underneath, I noticed my exhaust pipe where it bends behind the swaybar has almost no space or gap in between. I'll have to get them to address that. Other than that, all is well.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Good that you got what you wanted! I do not think that the community wishes Steeda any harm, just that they are inconsistent in their quality.

We had a saying when I was working in restaurants way back in the day, one happy customer will tell a few of their friends. One unhappy customer will tell everyone they meet. :)

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
Good that you got what you wanted! I do not think that the community wishes Steeda any harm, just that they are inconsistent in their quality.

We had a saying when I was working in restaurants way back in the day, one happy customer will tell a few of their friends. One unhappy customer will tell everyone they meet. :)
I think you meant SALEEN, not Steeda...correct?

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
PHew ... thought we did something wrong, lol - thanks for the correction.

TJ

Sponsored

Brandon1017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Competition Orange
Hi Guys,

I'm obviously new here and thought I'd share a positive post on Saleen.

About 10-12 years ago I was heavily into modifying cars and actively contributing on forums. I decided to get back into the game. I just hope I don't go overboard like before. My wife already warned me. LOL

I share with you one of my dream cars. I was 14 years old when I saw my first Saleen fox body. The owner was handicapped and you could see his wheelchair through the rear hatchback window. I saw him many times and thought one day I want to daily drive a Saleen. That day has come.

I have about 800 miles on it and I'm daily driving this bad boy. I get thumbs up almost everyday. I'll post more later. I'm proud to have picked up the S550 now before the 2018 refresh.

One other thing, Saleen confirmed I just bought the first Saleen in Arizona for 2017. They also confirmed this is a one of one. Meaning it's a white label in platinum white. Me happy.

Do you go to any of the car shows here in AZ? I would love to see this car out in person!

OP
OP
Vato

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I plan to be at the pavilions at the end of the month. Maybe we can get together there.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
[MENTION=31917]Vato[/MENTION] .......can we get some more photos of your Saleen? :)

OP
OP
Vato

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll wash it and bust out a real camera vs my iPhone and post better pics this weekend. :thumbsup: