Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I tried it many times, I have a dealer code, my name and that's it, it won't give me the vin. or other info. Thanks again disney:cheers: fun 1

Call your dealer and ask for your order code.
Sponsored

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic
Call your dealer and ask for your order code.
he told me, they wouldn't hear anything until after oct 2, when they start building the cars.I think that's a bunch of bull, but what can I do.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
he told me, they wouldn't hear anything until after oct 2, when they start building the cars.I think that's a bunch of bull, but what can I do.
Try asking for a VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation), I couldn't get anything from my dealer either at first (tried to get DORA but they said they don't provide that to customers), then I asked for the confirmation, since that is something you should get if you're ordering one from the factory. The VOC will have your order code and dealer code so you can use cotus.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Try asking for a VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation), I couldn't get anything from my dealer either at first (tried to get DORA but they said they don't provide that to customers), then I asked for the confirmation, since that is something you should get if you're ordering one from the factory. The VOC will have your order code and dealer code so you can use cotus.

I don't have a DORA yet. I just have my VOC but it is Clean and Unscheduled. Hopefully, it'll be scheduled after 10/4. I'm a priority code 10 retail. Fingers crossed we'll get good news!

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
What's the QA part in the wwwqa stand for? In the normal cotus link my car doesn't show up but the QA one it does.
That's funny. That's the kind of link web developers will sometimes create when they want to test an updated version of web site without the whole world going to it.

It's been mentioned in other threads that the Flat Rock plant is going to shutdown for a couple of weeks to allow inventories to catch up. That probably means that '18 production start has been moved out accordingly.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/ford...on-as-demand-for-new-vehicles-slips-1.3596864

Sponsored

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
I asked about the shutdown on BlueOval Forums and got the response that the down weeks at Flat Rock are 9/25 (aka this week) and 10/30. From that, I assume that production will start next week as expected and then they'll have another week break 10/30.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I asked about the shutdown on BlueOval Forums and got the response that the down weeks at Flat Rock are 9/25 (aka this week) and 10/30. From that, I assume that production will start next week as expected and then they'll have another week break 10/30.
My salesman talked to the Ford Rep and he said they will start building on 10/2. And I should receive mine by Mid-December :)

WAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
FWIW, on 9/25/17, Topnotch posted links to 3 window stickers here: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74118&page=425

Cotus shows that one was ordered on 8/10 and the other two were ordered on 8/15. All three show as having completed order processing on 9/26 and are now in production. The window stickers have have blend dates of 10/9 which is generally the "produced" date.

My order is still "unscheduled clean" with no VIN. My dealer hopes to see my VIN next week. Me too. Then I can start following it on Cotus.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FWIW, on 9/25/17, Topnotch posted links to 3 window stickers here: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74118&page=425

Cotus shows that one was ordered on 8/10 and the other two were ordered on 8/15. All three show as having completed order processing on 9/26 and are now in production. The window stickers have have blend dates of 10/9 which is generally the "produced" date.

My order is still "unscheduled clean" with no VIN. My dealer hopes to see my VIN next week. Me too. Then I can start following it on Cotus.
Here's to getting our VINs next week. :cheers:

WAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I looked those up on cotus, so the 9-26 date for "completed" means it's all ready to be built?
Yes the build process is starting. From the time the build order is sent to the plant to when the car is completed is generally 7 to 8 days. These three Mustangs will be "in production" until 10/9 when production should be completed with the next step being release for shipment if there are no quality control issues. Depending on where the dealerships are located in relation to Flat Rock, delivery takes in the range of 2 to 4 weeks. So these three cars could be to the dealerships by late October or early November, again, assuming there are no QC issues.

Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ehh, I'm so jelly of you guys that can see your cars on cotus, mine is still not there and no VIN yet. /sigh

RStoepel93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP (Ordered)
I'm in order processing
Sponsored