Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
All New Design.

This shifter can be mounted directly to the Trans or Mounted to the body, it includes both brackets. The Unique linkage design can be installed as a solid linkage with the trans mount, or as a dual pivot linkage with the body mount.

-25% Throw Reduction for Short Smooth Shifts.
- Unique Cartridge Design
- Dual Mounting Options to fit your shifting Preference.
- Adjustable side to side spring pressure, dials you in for a perfect 2-3 shift EVERY TIME.

- 3 Bushing System achieves the most accurate shifts on the market.

- Little to no increase in Noise
- The Most complete shifter on the Market

Watch the video on what makes this the most Unique shifter available.

[ame]
forum pic4.jpg
Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Now that is interesting

A.Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
So now you made your shifter to replace the stock linkage? Might have to see if I can cancel my Mgw

Sponsored

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
This thing looks more and more like an mgw with every update!

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
Cool stuff...me likes cuz I can do pull-up collar reverse!

Curious to know, compared to MGW, what other advantages there are apart from the reverse. Honestly, the price is pretty good, inline with MGW and much bigger bang for the buck than the older Barton and Steeda.

Lost Cosmonaut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Fastback - Oxford White
Ooh I like what I see.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Uh oh, [MENTION=17191]mindys[/MENTION], did you purchase too soon?

OP
OP

BARTON INDUSTRIES

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
KilluminatiDre- We do offer a trans mount for our original design, Its the one that works in conjunction with the drive shaft safety loop.

A.Mustang- I don't believe we can discuss pricing in the main forums here but they are up and listed on our website. We have these IN STOCK and could ship one out to you today.

Laztug- This Is a design we showed all the way back In 2012. We displayed a version of this shifter at Mustang Week 2012. It was seen by many many people and UPRSteve even gave it the nick name the m1a1 shifter. Do to some Major family issues I didn't have the time to launch the product, so we shelved it. After that Mustang Week it seemed everyone came out with a Trans mounted shifter. Lol.

Rebellion- This shifter offers many benefits. The first is the ability to mount it to the body or to the trans, have a solid linkage or a pivot linkage. It features 3 linkage bushings spaced over 1.5" wider than our closest competitor. The end user can adjust the spring pressure to what they like. The throws are also shorter, and it includes the billet pull up collar, instead of having to purchase it separate.

OP
OP

BARTON INDUSTRIES

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Shawn3210- If your familiar with Alex Flores or better known as Yolodouchebag, Hes now using our products. His facebook page shows some videos of him running down the track with the new Hybrid 3 shifter and hes running the body mount. https://www.facebook.com/Yolodouchebag/?fref=ts

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
One key factory people need to see is.. this is not just a replacement front shifter, but a re-engineered version. The linkage machining is precise to offer a smooth transistion into each gear. The Helper springs on the main body for the shifter also allows a perfect 2-3 shift. Unlike other ones who keep the stock throw length, this will greatly reduce it by 25% and it simply falls into gear.

With having a trans mount option OR a frame mount version (which I like) you can now give the leverage you need. No other system offers this.

We will be doing some more videos on the s197 along with the s550 showing the shifting differences.
Sponsored