What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Just had a 20000 mile service done today.They pumped up my tyres again to 37.I thought they were 32 all round !
Yep, 32 all round. Mind you temperature on Friday varied between 2deg and 22 deg which doesn’t help with stable pressures.
Sponsored

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
I fitted the Ford Performance hood struts and wasn't keen on the instructions stating I should drill a 1" hole in the battery cover. I had a better idea..

I thought I'd cut a hole the same shape as the support so it would look a little tidier when in place. I think it does??
Smartarse.

Nice job :thumbsup:

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, 32 all round. Mind you temperature on Friday varied between 2deg and 22 deg which doesn’t help with stable pressures.
This morning they were 33, after the service all 37, they did the same on the last service lol

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
I finally got round to my first mod today. This meant I was able to get my fender protectors out for the first time in 9 years!!

I fitted the Ford Performance hood struts and wasn't keen on the instructions stating I should drill a 1" hole in the battery cover. I had a better idea..

I thought I'd cut a hole the same shape as the support so it would look a little tidier when in place. I think it does??

I'm sad like that, and will spend longer doing a job if I think I can get a better result.
You not fitted that exhaust yet?!

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Fitted this. Bought it off a dodgy looking geezer with a furry dashboard in a car park. Probably regret it. :D
IMG_2756 (1).JPG

Sponsored

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yeah, pretty much identical to my first one.

BTW, think you might need to check your fitting...it's supposed to look like this:

You hold the strap up to the boot and THEN put the fixing through with the washer and screw on top of it all. Yours looks like it's recessed into the bracket?

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Not much in the mod scene. Update on IC is ETS finally sent it to MAP and it's on it's way to Stackry at the minute courtesy of [MENTION=21881]MustangMustHaves[/MENTION] . Birthday tomorrow so hopefully a bit more cash to splash on some mods of some sort lol... Or just get some mods of 'stang related things

Went down to london this weekend, got a decent MPG, but the Miles to Empty total shocked me - 430 from a full tank! I've done 42+ mpg on journeys before, but never seen the miles to empty from a total tank rise this high.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Went down to london this weekend, got a decent MPG, but the Miles to Empty total shocked me - 430 from a full tank! I've done 42+ mpg on journeys before, but never seen the miles to empty from a total tank rise this high.
As much as I love the GT, I do miss that range...I'm posting this for photo evidence that my Ecoboost was better than Manders :p

I don't usually fill up my tank, but I did in the GT recently - with premium. Best part of ÂŁ70, range - 286 miles :eyebulge: That hurt. But then I hit the happy button and the pain want away :)
IMG_6823.jpg

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Shots from the cruise/photoshoot with [MENTION=24982]anubis[/MENTION] [MENTION=22119]RyStang72[/MENTION] and some others (not on 6g) started to filter through :D

I've said it before, and i'll say it again, Ryan can take one hell of a fucking shot :O

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Spent last few days road tripping in this lovely triple yellow Mustang GT cab auto and for here it's perfect. Ford should make none PP cars available in the U.K. as it rides superb and putting power down in the auto a doddle, just floor it and hardly no wheelspin, surprising as it's got 235's on the rear. Lovely drive, immense roads and so relaxing to drive out here unlike the Uk.
IMG_1627.JPG

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
Your just getting old mate heart and mind telling you your 21 need race car body telling you enough need pipe and slippers ride ha ha ha
Sponsored