Sponsored

The hardest thing I have had to do....

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
I have a 2015 GT Premium with some nice mods and 5000 miles on the clock. Since the GT350 has debuted I have been working to trade up and enjoy.

Saturday I made my deal and traded for a black on black with the Tech package and over the top white stripes.

The bad side of this story is My GT, which I paid 41k for, was now worth 30k and it was going to cost another 30 to move up with tax, etc.

I slept on in and thought about it over and over and just could not justify the coin. I backed out of the deal today.

I have made an appointment with my therapist and could use a group hug. I was just hoping to move over to the S550 GT 350 threads.....:( but am stuck here with you misfits.

The question is did I make a mistake? :doh:
Sponsored

Sponsored

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
For 30K more, no way! You did the right thing. Whipple, new wheels and tires and you'll be a very very happy man with an extra 18K in your pocket.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
This X2

MultiMediaWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
You made the right decision.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
For 30K more, no way! You did the right thing. Whipple, new wheels and tires and you'll be a very very happy man with an extra 18K in your pocket.
I completely agree! With what I have in my GT PP premium, my price point is lower than the cheapest GT350 and a lot faster.

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
I will admit, I am not a bolt on, mod guy. I am a limited edition and leave it alone guy. I see people modding their cars, to their liking, and wonder if the base cost of the car and all the mods get close to what a limited edition Mustang would have cost? I would prefer a Boss (which is what I own), to a modded '13. I would take a GT350 over modding out a GT. Not that cars are investments to most, if you look at the big auto auctions, the real Z28's, Boss's, Shelby's, etc., are the ones that bring top dollar. The modded cars, while nice to look at, rarely bring in anywhere close to what you put into it. I guess if you buy a car and make it what you like, when it comes to selling it, there might not be a ton of people lining up to buy it, since it is custom to your taste. If you buy a car and mod it and plan on keeping it, I guess I can see that.

Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
The Voodoo is an awesome engine, but for me definitely not worth the coin. I love my GT and will stick with it, good choice!

theredmeadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2020 Mustang GT PP PP1
wow, i have no sympathy. it's ppl like you that make me even more appreciative on what i've got.

like a previous poster pointed out you're either very young or live a privileged life if that's the hardest thing you've had to do and LOL on top of that you spent more money talking to a therapist about it??!

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Get a supercharger and long tube headers, not sure what mods are on your car, but I think a blower will make you fall in love again.

I got a bike to hold me over as I save up for the next car, it in fact has taken over as my favorite ride. Good thing winter is ending!!!!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Don't believe he meant that as a life decision fellas. He said he worked (saved) his way up to a trade and thought he had made the decision. Then he thought better of it for the financial reasons. If anything, applaud the man for not dropping that kind of coin on the 350 and losing his ass on the GT.
Sponsored