SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Awesome Build!!! I purchased my car from Galpin Ford also! Very nice pictures of the journey to date. I look forward to seeing it in person at some point :cheers:
Thank you and appreciate the comment as I am a big fan of your build as well :thumbsup: We should plan on displaying our cars at the Galpin show next September :shrug: I would love to see your car as well. I plan to soon reach out to some of the Northern California members to see if we could put together a summer weekend meet and cruise somewhere in the middle? I know our So Cal Cruisers group have talked about how cool it would be to meet up with a bunch of the No. CA members.
Sponsored

izo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Oxford White
wov! Great car, good taste of mods. Looking forward to the #s

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Now that is an impressive Mod List! Great job with the build!

#allcarboneverything

Kevin Tullock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Euro
Wow amazing project! wish I could afford even half the mods you've done. Will be following and looking forward to seeing some figures when you're done. Good luck buddy!

Dark Horse GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Black PP
Thank you and appreciate the comment as I am a big fan of your build as well :thumbsup: We should plan on displaying our cars at the Galpin show next September :shrug: I would love to see your car as well. I plan to soon reach out to some of the Northern California members to see if we could put together a summer weekend meet and cruise somewhere in the middle? I know our So Cal Cruisers group have talked about how cool it would be to meet up with a bunch of the No. CA members.
I would be up for going to that Galpin show! Let me know what you are thinking for a mid Cal meet. Just FYI... Famoso Raceway has the March Meet on the 3rd through the 6th and has test and tunes typically on Sunday a few times during the summer. Might work for a fun place to meet?

Sponsored

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
wov! Great car, good taste of mods. Looking forward to the #s
Thank you! Might get it dyno'd after this round of mods then again once new wheels and tires installed to see if any difference with the lighter wheels.

Now that is an impressive Mod List! Great job with the build!

#allcarboneverything

[MENTION=11533]Project Whitemare[/MENTION] Thank you very much! Your build is one of my favorites to follow and I love the stance when it's lowered to the max. We need to start the conversation of a summer weekend meet and cruise berween No. Ca & So. Ca members? I know I can round up 20 or so members for one.

Wow amazing project! wish I could afford even half the mods you've done. Will be following and looking forward to seeing some figures when you're done. Good luck buddy!

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
I would be up for going to that Galpin show! Let me know what you are thinking for a mid Cal meet. Just FYI... Famoso Raceway has the March Meet on the 3rd through the 6th and has test and tunes typically on Sunday a few times during the summer. Might work for a fun place to meet?
I'll start a list of interested members and start throwing out the idea more. I'll look into the Famoso Raceway event, sounds like a fun event. I will keep you updated on the Galpin show. My salesperson is keeping me updated. I'm pretty sure it's in September.

728 PONY

728 Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT premium p/p
Just repeating what I have been telling you in person... Great build... BEAUTIFUL PONY !!! Hope I can make the next ride. It will even better with the new wheels.

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Just repeating what I have been telling you in person... Great build... BEAUTIFUL PONY !!! Hope I can make the next ride. It will even better with the new wheels.

[MENTION=19210]728 PONY[/MENTION] Thanks! Looking forward to February meet and cruise as well. Most likely won't have new wheels and tires by then :frusty: but it'll still be awesome carving up Mulholland Hwy :cheers:

Sponsored
OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Looking very good my friend!:cheers:
[MENTION=14181]Cascadia_302[/MENTION] Thank you! Your engine bay updates are very tasteful and I love how the Ruby Red is brought into the engine bay :thumbsup:

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Ruby,

Great build! I have a Ruby Red California Special coming in next week although I won't do most of what your doing....:lol:. Looks awesome! Who is the photographer that did your rolling shots?

Great Job!
:thumbsup:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Ruby,

Great build! I have a Ruby Red California Special coming in next week although I won't do most of what your doing....:lol:. Looks awesome! Who is the photographer that did your rolling shots?

Great Job!
:thumbsup:

[MENTION=7738]GForensic[/MENTION] Thanks and congratulations on your Ruby Red coming in :cheers: it's such a beautiful color IMHO. I was going to get a magnetic but then I saw a RR on a dealers lot in the sun and feel in love with it. The rolling shots were taken by a member of our So Cal Cruisers group [MENTION=8372]Geotoxic[/MENTION]'s lovely wife Linh. She takes great photos and we are blessed to have her shooting photos at out monthly meets and cruises. Looking forward to seeing pics when your car comes in :thumbsup:

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
where you get the grill and the carbon parts done at? i want lol

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
where you get the grill and the carbon parts done at? i want lol
All the carbon parts are TruCarbon from [MENTION=15762]Nick@HillbankMotorsports[/MENTION] and the grill is the TruCarbon grill delete that was sent up to Richard at Race Mesh with his Gothic black chrome flat weave grill custom made to fit the TruCarbon.
Sponsored