Sponsored

5ABI VTs First Mustang Build/Journal Thread. 2015 GT PP Guard Daily Driver !!!

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
This should be interesting. :thumbsup::popcorn:

This is mine. Love the color. Mine came with different color PP wheels than everyone else though.
[URL=http://s267.photobucket.com/user/2morrowdesign/media/IMAG6664.jpg.html][/URL]
Got some small interior things here and there but want to install the jacking rails before i get started on the real mods.
Very nice ! I do really like the pp wheels in silver. Are you in Europe ? I think they were in silver for export models ? Jackie rails are a must.. I just did my suspension and the jacking rails really really impressed me.. Makes it SO easy to put the car up and down .
Sponsored

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Yesterday was able to button up the suspension. Difference ? Simply amazing. Over 50lbs weight savings.. Not including the exhaust which I think is a significant amount itself. Alignment is way out and I have an appt Monday so I'll be trying to put some miles to help it settle and adjust to a height I like before I get there.

Before /after of the underside ..

And finally.. Had a little time to get the car washed at home. Thank god for this weather ! I'll be trying to get some pics tonight and hopefully tomorrow .. But just super happy at how the car sounds .. Looks (total guess at the ride height settings but front gap is a tad higher right now) exactly how I want it. Quick iPhone shot ;)

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Very nice ! I do really like the pp wheels in silver. Are you in Europe ? I think they were in silver for export models ? Jackie rails are a must.. I just did my suspension and the jacking rails really really impressed me.. Makes it SO easy to put the car up and down .
Thanks man! I live out here in the Bay Area, CA.

I'm not too sure about the availability of silver PP wheels but I don't see them much. Thinking about getting a set of 20's and selling the silver ones. we'll see...

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Thanks man! I live out here in the Bay Area, CA.

I'm not too sure about the availability of silver PP wheels but I don't see them much. Thinking about getting a set of 20's and selling the silver ones. we'll see...
Did you get silver from the factory ? Might have been an accident or low stock so factory used them ? Pretty sure All pp cars in na are supposed to have black?

Same reason I took mine off I do like the style.. Widths are too small , I feel 19s are too small for this car and I prefer silver wheels.

Got a few pics last night I uploaded one of them I liked :)

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Car looks good, love the C4 ZR-1!

The silver PP wheels are an option for 2016, weren't available on the 2015's.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Did you get silver from the factory ? Might have been an accident or low stock so factory used them ? Pretty sure All pp cars in na are supposed to have black?

Same reason I took mine off I do like the style.. Widths are too small , I feel 19s are too small for this car and I prefer silver wheels.

Got a few pics last night I uploaded one of them I liked :)

Your ride looks sic!

I'm not too sure about how I got them but they are a nice contrast to the dark body. Apparently one dude on this forum custom ordered 2 matching mustangs(who does that?) and I just happened to swoop one of them up. I came into the dealership and bought mine sight-unseen from Future Ford. It was delivered and it had the silver wheels. :shrug:

The bummer thing is that I accidentally rubbed one of my wheels the other day:frusty:.

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Car looks good, love the C4 ZR-1!

The silver PP wheels are an option for 2016, weren't available on the 2015's.
Your ride looks sic!

I'm not too sure about how I got them but they are a nice contrast to the dark body. Apparently one dude on this forum custom ordered 2 matching mustangs(who does that?) and I just happened to swoop one of them up. I came into the dealership and bought mine sight-unseen from Future Ford. It was delivered and it had the silver wheels. :shrug:

The bummer thing is that I accidentally rubbed one of my wheels the other day:frusty:.
Thanks for the compliments ! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup: I didn't know they were an option on 16s, I think it's a great idea and I think they look killer in silver. Can really see the spoke design and style which imo is really well done. If mine were silver I probably would have put dws06 on them with spacers for winter. I do like the black, not my thing but it does look good and aggressive especially on a mustang.

I have to find out how much weight I've lost. The suspension bits were 50lbs over oem suspension and bits I swapped. Corsa saved another chunk and on top of that my wheels are also lighter than the pp wheels so I could be around 100lbs savings so far. :cool: the car definitely drives awesome now and sharper /nimbler. Much much flatter with no nose dive.. And the shocks are set really soft so far. I want to let the springs settle as much as possible before my alignment and then I'll turn them up a little . Can't wait until Monday's alignment !

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Sponsored

Mach01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nice car!!:cheers:

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Those wheels look sick on that car man. Very nice!

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Your car is looking amazing, feel free to email me some of these pics!
I'll do that thanks !!

Thx everyone for the compliments ! Lots of little detail stuff to get done but much of it I'll be waiting until spring.

Got my 4 whee alignment done today even though the snow has come down like crazy ! Alignment was pretty whack but I did replace a lot of stuff so it was expected.

On the rack at my fav alignment guys shoppe.

Got my redline hood struts on earlier today.. Must do mod for everyone. Wanted the better ones but I wanted black struts. Wish there was a stainless version in black. Covered the paint-side with some oem soft stickers (not sure what it's called). Later realized I think Steeda offers struts with a similar feature.. Wish I had seen them ! I did order these several months ago.

Started getting things ready for the steeda intake install and tune. Beautiful piece of aluminum .. But I don't like how the machined finish really doesn't match with anything underhood.. Temporary fix until I can get it anodized or heat reflective coated like my corvette intake..

And last but not least.. Driving home a short while ago from the alignment shoppe.. Eats the snow up !!

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Ah. I'm following you on IG and didn't even know it lol. :cheers:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yuvraj

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuvraj Singh
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PP
I'll do that thanks !!

Thx everyone for the compliments ! Lots of little detail stuff to get done but much of it I'll be waiting until spring.

Got my 4 whee alignment done today even though the snow has come down like crazy ! Alignment was pretty whack but I did replace a lot of stuff so it was expected.

On the rack at my fav alignment guys shoppe.

Got my redline hood struts on earlier today.. Must do mod for everyone. Wanted the better ones but I wanted black struts. Wish there was a stainless version in black. Covered the paint-side with some oem soft stickers (not sure what it's called). Later realized I think Steeda offers struts with a similar feature.. Wish I had seen them ! I did order these several months ago.

Started getting things ready for the steeda intake install and tune. Beautiful piece of aluminum .. But I don't like how the machined finish really doesn't match with anything underhood.. Temporary fix until I can get it anodized or heat reflective coated like my corvette intake..

And last but not least.. Driving home a short while ago from the alignment shoppe.. Eats the snow up !!

Hahaha I'm also Punjabi but I live in Australia and I have waited more than a year for my 2016 race red gt premium with pp and take delivery of it March 2016 really looking forward to it. Beautiful car you got there.

:cheers:
Sponsored