Sponsored

First Luxemburg 6G event ! The pictures, the story...

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Just got back from our Luxemburg event and managed in the drive back to enjoy the short Trier/Luxemburg autobahn at maximum !!
I can confirm the EU ecoboost has no limiter at 220 or 230km/h. I hit the full 240 on the dash speedometer..!

Thx to RMS550, Lord Thunder, Glenn G, Vieirinha33, Yellow05GT NewMustangDE and their lovely wifes, girlfriends to be part of this first great weekend !! More events to come....

I Hereby want to kick off the Photo shoot !! many many more pictures to come....

Sorry Glenn, yours is not on it yet, due to iPhone angle limitations, I'll post the good one (Nikon) later on.

Sponsored

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
The Castle and the cars...

The cars and the castle

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Trier Domfreihof conquered by Mustangs...

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
Hey! It was a really nice gathering! :D It was amazing to meet you all and I'm looking forward for the next gathering :)
thanks you all and cya soon!

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Great! Thank you all for the pics so us far away can enjoy the meeting too!

Some considerations looking at the pics:
- US model is really nicer :-/ the smaller wing mirrors, the _real_ front led drl, even the amber parking lights are better than our EU model. BTW Glenn you can keep your US rear license plate but have to use front german plate?
- Swiss smaller front plate makes big difference for the frontal look - smaller like the italian ones!
- damn rain!
- Patrik: noooo you have to hand wash it!! :D

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Great! Thank you all for the pics so us far away can enjoy the meeting too!

Some considerations looking at the pics:
- US model is really nicer :-/ the smaller wing mirrors, the _real_ front led drl, even the amber parking lights are better than our EU model. BTW Glenn you can keep your US rear license plate but have to use front german plate?
- Swiss smaller front plate makes big difference for the frontal look - smaller like the italian ones!
- damn rain!
- Patrik: noooo you have to hand wash it!! :D

No worries, my car has been fully detailed and it will not make any damage ;) + it's bl**dy freezing here so no way I go out and do it by hand (like I normally would!) :D

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
It was a loooong trip home, as just about all German highways we wanted to take ended up being closed for repairs and the Ford Sync sat-nav seems all but useless in these situations. (no, I did not fancy another forest adventure) I think it took us almost 6 hours to get back. We did have some short brakes and a fuel stop, but still .. way too long for a trip that was only supposed to take just over 4 hours.

That said, I had an awesome time. It was great meeting all of you wonderful people! It's really awesome driving trough the mountains in a long line of s550's, tribar taillights in front of you, angry headlights in all your mirrors. I think we all were grinning all the way, I certainly was.

Fog, rain, the sat-nav sending us off-roading in the forest were all well worth it! Hope to see you all again next year.

Erwin

PS: I'll try and sort out my pictures soon.
PPS: I'll be dropping my car as-is at the detailer tomorrow :)

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
It was a loooong trip home, as just about all German highways we wanted to take ended up being closed for repairs and the Ford Sync sat-nav seems all but useless in these situations. (no, I did not fancy another forest adventure) I think it took us almost 6 hours to get back. We did have some short brakes and a fuel stop, but still .. way too long for a trip that was only supposed to take just over 4 hours.

That said, I had an awesome time. It was great meeting all of you wonderful people! It's really awesome driving trough the mountains in a long line of s550's, tribar taillights in front of you, angry headlights in all your mirrors. I think we all were grinning all the way, I certainly was.

Fog, rain, the sat-nav sending us off-roading in the forest were all well worth it! Hope to see you all again next year.

Erwin

damm, sorry for you... :S I had also a closed road... lol

but no way so much hours driving... well, the most important is to arrive well at home sweet home :)

PS you were not the only one grinning :D

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm

Erwin

So sorry to hear that!

Interesting, we had absolutely no problems whatsoever and were home in less than 2 hours (going the A1, cross country and then on the A1 again).

Sponsored

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
Really great pics. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Hopefully we can share some similar pics from the UK in the not too distant future.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Thanks for sharing.

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Great pics guys......shame about the weather, but I guess you are used to it.
Sponsored