Not open for further replies.

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
2015 Mustang Matrix Series Door Vent Covers 2pc

Whether you're keeping cool, letting off some steam or toasty warm, your ordinary door vents can turn into something extraordinary with our Matrix Series Door Vent Covers. Made with stainless steel in a combination of brushed and polished finishes, these peel and stick accessories go on easily and look good for the life of your vehicle.

Fits all 2015 Mustangs with door vents located by the window.

Description:
-100% Stainless Steel
-High Polished, mirror finish
-Custom Mustang air vents will not tarnish, fade or rust
-Easy “peel and stick” installation takes just minutes
-Fits 2015 Mustangs with door vents located next to the windows
-Made in the USA!

All American Car Craft products are made from the highest grade 100% - 304 stainless steel and are backed by our customer satisfaction guarantee. Here at ACC we understand that word of mouth is the best advertising you can get, so our goal is to make sure our customers are happy. If you’re not happy, were not happy and we are committed to doing whatever it takes to make it right! So you can buy with confidence in our 100% money back guarantee.

Order here: 2015 Mustang Matrix Series Door Vent Covers 2pc
Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Speaker surrounds?? Will you make them for the V6?? Tribar instead of 5.0??

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's

Whether you're keeping cool, letting off some steam or toasty warm, your ordinary door vents can turn into something extraordinary with our Matrix Series Door Vent Covers. Made with stainless steel in a combination of brushed and polished finishes, these peel and stick accessories go on easily and look good for the life of your vehicle.

Description:
-100% Stainless Steel
-Made in the USA!

All American Car Craft products are made from the highest grade 100% - 304 stainless steel and are backed by our customer satisfaction guarantee. Here at ACC we understand that word of mouth is the best advertising you can get, so our goal is to make sure our customers are happy. If you’re not happy, were not happy and we are committed to doing whatever it takes to make it right! So you can buy with confidence in our 100% money back guarantee.

? Why ? To each his own I guess. I just can't imagine why someone would want to do this. Whats next?
image.jpg

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
Speaker surrounds?? Will you make them for the V6?? Tribar instead of 5.0??
Are your speakers different from the ones pictured here? I'll check with the manufacturer to see what their plans are if there are different applications to consider, but so far that's not what I've heard.

Thanks,
Dave

Sponsored

Asonitez

I go 71 in a 70 *REBEL*
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT Premium
Are your speakers different from the ones pictured here? I'll check with the manufacturer to see what their plans are if there are different applications to consider, but so far that's not what I've heard.

Thanks,
Dave

You need to take a stroll on a car lot and look at a Base GT or Base V6... the lower speakers do not have any chrome surrounds. We want covers or trim for those.

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
You need to take a stroll on a car lot and look at a Base GT or Base V6... the lower speakers do not have any chrome surrounds. We want covers or trim for those.
I'll be happy to pass that info along to the manufacturer.

Thanks,
Dave

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
? Why ? To each his own I guess. I just can't imagine why someone would want to do this. Whats next?
Illuminated front Mustang logos, thats what !! I just looked at those and it makes me think of when I go to the car shows and old the old farts have every stick on chrome aftermarket p.o.s they can get there hands on.
To each his own, they look well made. Just not something I invest in.

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT

F135959022.jpg

Description:
-100% Stainless Steel
-Made in the USA!

F135959025.jpg

F135959023.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.