Sponsored

Why no '16 order guide yet?

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Ordering starts next week and we still don't have an order guide. Kinda frustrating.
Hey Texican1911,

Glad to see you're excited for the new Mustangs! Order banks won't officially open until mid-June. Order guides will be provided to the dealers within a week or two of that. Keep in contact with them, for any updates. Just a heads up. :thumbsup:

Jeff

OP
OP
Texican1911

Texican1911

Ford Certified Sales Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a Lightning Blue with Midnight Blue 20" wheels Safe & Smart, Active Exhaust, Shaker
<--see over there

Thanks for the response. I'm actually the Mustang guy at my dealership. Everything that's been posted on here says the order banks open on 5/11 so I guess you've refuted that.

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
I wouldn't tell anyone the dealership you work for. It's a bit embarrassing that you wouldn't have this information yourself and instead you're asking on an online forum.

OP
OP
Texican1911

Texican1911

Ford Certified Sales Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a Lightning Blue with Midnight Blue 20" wheels Safe & Smart, Active Exhaust, Shaker
It's easier to ask this way. No one else here is ate up with them like I am, so when they show up is when they show up as far as they are concerned. Plus, I plan on ordering one.

Sponsored

comagt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I wouldn't tell anyone the dealership you work for. It's a bit embarrassing that you wouldn't have this information yourself and instead you're asking on an online forum.
It's in his sig, and he's just being social about it. I don't see it being embarrassing at all.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Hey Texican1911,

Glad to see you're excited for the new Mustangs! Order banks won't officially open until mid-June. Order guides will be provided to the dealers within a week or two of that. Keep in contact with them, for any updates. Just a heads up. :thumbsup:

Jeff
Jeff,

I messaged Donlen (the company that runs the factory) and they said that Mustang '15 orders are done and '16 orders can start next week. They confirmed this chart is accurate as of yesterday.

http://www.donlen.com/buildstart-ford.aspx

This is a big poop...no one seems to know the correct information.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Jeff,

I messaged Donlen (the company that runs the factory) and they said that Mustang '15 orders are done and '16 orders can start next week. They confirmed this chart is accurate as of yesterday.

The worst would be if I got into my dealer on Monday and I can no longer order 2015s, and 2016 ordering hasn't begun yet. Then we'd be in limbo :(

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
<--see over there

Thanks for the response. I'm actually the Mustang guy at my dealership. Everything that's been posted on here says the order banks open on 5/11 so I guess you've refuted that.
Sorry about that Texican1911. Not trying to discredit you. :eek: As you work for a dealer, stock orders may run on a different schedule. I missed that on your profile.

Jeff,

I can't say for certain which timeline that applies to, but it's not the retail schedule. You'll see on there that final 2015 orders were taken last week, but we've still had orders going in this week. I'm waiting on the latest schedule update; I'll follow up in the morning to confirm. :thumbsup:

Jeff

Last edited:

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Sorry about that Texican1911. Not trying to discredit you. :eek: As you work for a dealer, stock orders may run on a different schedule. I missed that on your profile.

I can't say for certain which timeline that applies to, but it's not the retail schedule. You'll see on there that final 2015 orders were taken last week, but we've still had orders going in this week. I'm waiting on the latest schedule update; I'll follow up in the morning to confirm. :thumbsup:

Jeff
Thanks Jeff!!!! :D :thumbsup:

Sponsored

comagt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks, Jeff. Just put me at ease and confirm GTPP with an auto trans and I'll quit sweating it
No auto GTPP dammit! I just ordered a mustang, I would have to trade it in already ;)

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Thanks, Jeff. Just put me at ease and confirm GTPP with an auto trans and I'll quit sweating it
Doubtful. But that would be fair. :shrug:

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
We haven't been provided any specs for 2016 yet.

Thanks Jeff!!!! :D :thumbsup:
So....ya. I just received the latest report this morning, and I apologize for the misinformation. This newest update does say the order bank opens on 5/11. It still reflects that you can place 2015 orders however, through the end of May. That is provided your dealer still has allocation for the model year.
Again, sorry guys. That was the last update I had. :tsk: :hitcomputer:
As far as order guides are concerned, I checked with the team that produces them, and I was told they'd be released "later this month." That's all the info I have.

Jeff
Sponsored