Sponsored

Solo exhaust

TURBO900

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 67 fastback, 65 coupe,89 GT, 88 GT, 85 GT
Hey guys, anybody try one of their muffler less systems? thoughts?
Sponsored

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I have a solo performance catback on mine.
Great exhaust, no complaints, tons of compliments.

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have the axleback. It's great, minimal drone, though I do find myself wanting more, I'm just not sure what direction I want to go. So far I've narrowed it between the CJ Pony Parts Catted X or the Solo Thunder Mid pipe.

I would suggest going for a full catback, but I think solo is absolutely comparable to the top of the line exhausts out there. They don't drone, and really the only exhaust system that's better would be the corsa.

Lexman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
I had the Mach XV which is their quietest exhaust. It was louder than I thought it would be but not obnoxious. The Steet Race which is essentially straight pipe is their loudest.

I can't imagine the volume it would make being two steps louder than what I had! Guys have it and like it. You'll just need to want that kind of sound (race car) and that loud of an exhaust. You're not going to be mistaken for being subtle!

Jims15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I have the axleback with H pipe and it sounds great!

Sponsored

HoustonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Same for me. Love it. Tons of compliments even from Chevy lovers. Really good deep sound and sounds mean as hell under WOT....

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
I had the street race on my 15 GT. If you like loud that's the one to get. I daily drove mine with that exhaust until the day I sold it. I loved it. Then again I've had solo exhausts on pretty much every car I've owned, so I knew what to expect sound and quality wise.

OP there is a huge thread on solo exhaust with a bunch of posts to read up on as well.

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Running a Solo Thunder on my convertible, sounds fantastic. I even had a guy at the Toyota dealer flip out about good it sounded (was picking up a 4Runner part), said he hadn't heard a GT like mine.

Mine is the middle option for sound volume, it has a mid-muffler like the XV, but it's 11" vs. 18" so a bit louder. The nice thing is the middle section is modular across all the catback systems, so if you want more/less sound you can just swap that part (or potentially even trade with someone).

I'm doing headers in the near future, and if gets a little too loud, I'll just score the XV center section.

The tips are also modular, and on ball mounts, so they can be swapped and easily adjusted.

9 thumbs up!

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Love mine. Had street race initially but got tired of being that loud. Went for Mach Thunder, perfect.
I drive with windows up all the time.

Sponsored

ob1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orville
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have the mach xv with kook headers.
Lot of compliments like you car sounds so mean! :cheers:

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I had the Mach XV which is their quietest exhaust. It was louder than I thought it would be but not obnoxious. The Steet Race which is essentially straight pipe is their loudest.

I can't imagine the volume it would make being two steps louder than what I had! Guys have it and like it. You'll just need to want that kind of sound (race car) and that loud of an exhaust. You're not going to be mistaken for being subtle!
I have a street catback.. i love it. Nothing but compliments and people with blown ear drums!

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
He's specifically asking about the race version, guys... lol

Hey guys, anybody try one of their muffler less systems? thoughts?