2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase

Totally Bored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Whats so special about these ?

Don't look special and its $48k for a 2 year old car. I think they could take $20k off that price.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Whats so special about these ?

Don't look special and its $48k for a 2 year old car. I think they could take $20k off that price.
From what I know(which is not a lot I'm new here) it is a limited edition. Only a certain amount made. Maybe someone else can chime in and give us some more details on them :)

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
So the LE is a limited numbered run car. meaning only 1964 of these were made I two colors only. Wimbledon White and Kona Blue. This car came equipped as a PP but could be had with a automatic transmission. Quarter windows are louvered.

Sponsored

sublimaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
At $48190, they will be keeping it for a while...until they find a desperate buyer wanting never-titled, 2-year old Mustang.

You can get a 2018 GT Premium with extras for that much. And for another $12k, you can get a new GT350.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
There is a sucker born every minute

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Collector car....limited run...special options(performance pack with auto)..first year redesign.

You will see these in 20-40 years at auction going for a boat load and everyone will be drooling for them then. Kinda like some of the rare 60's mustangs now that are going for triple digits.

I wouldn't buy it though...I drive my cars into the ground.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I drive my cars I'm surprised they are asking for that much. It is probably around 3 years old cause it was probably built in 2014.

DANA44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 convertible
It's show room eye candy probably has helped move a lot of other models and has paid for itself.

Sponsored

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
They are taking the piss at that price! It’s 2 yrs old, looks worse than a PP car and nothing special in the go dept. The gt350 will be collectible in future but a base model with a plaque and no other changes will be worth no more than a performance pack gt. Pass on by and don’t give this car a second glance.

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
As many of us have seen, collector car prices are thru the roof and these 1964 LE editions will be worth a lot of money in the years to come.... this is a car you buy and store for 20+ years and then sell at Barret Jackson.

Even though we may not think so at the moment, I am sure we will kick ourselves in the ass for not buying it and selling it off later... No matter how much we think it isn't so special, it IS LIMITED to only 1964 built, The GT350 has a higher production number and wont be worth as much....

You heard it here FIRST... LMAO

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
$48.190.00 is some serious money for a soon to be 3 year old car. I really don't care if it is limited production . The 2018 has too much to offer in refined advancements. You can get a loaded 18 for less money with more horsepower and more choices. The only way this is a good buy is to put it in storage for 20 years.

Totally Bored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
As many of us have seen, collector car prices are thru the roof and these 1964 LE editions will be worth a lot of money in the years to come.... this is a car you buy and store for 20+ years and then sell at Barret Jackson.

Even though we may not think so at the moment, I am sure we will kick ourselves in the ass for not buying it and selling it off later... No matter how much we think it isn't so special, it IS LIMITED to only 1964 built, The GT350 has a higher production number and wont be worth as much....

You heard it here FIRST... LMAO

So there's 1997 Limited Edition Mustang selling thru the roof at Barrett Jackson now :shrug:

I don't think this car is gonna be worth a ton of money in 20 years.

So the LE is a limited numbered run car. meaning only 1964 of these were made I two colors only. Wimbledon White and Kona Blue. This car came equipped as a PP but could be had with a automatic transmission. Quarter windows are louvered.
There's not much to it from the description and pics
Sponsored