Sponsored

20K on stock GT 19" pirelli's

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
On my last (2011 V6 ) mustang, I replaced with Generals, GMAX, and was pleased with them.
What are you guys using as a "bang for the buck" tire? I drive 130 miles each way to work (but stay up there for a week at a time) and looking for highway ride/noise/ wear as the main factors. Not looking for track performance.
Sponsored

Osvic@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
On my last (2011 V6 ) mustang, I replaced with Generals, GMAX, and was pleased with them.
What are you guys using as a "bang for the buck" tire? I drive 130 miles each way to work (but stay up there for a week at a time) and looking for highway ride/noise/ wear as the main factors. Not looking for track performance.
Nitto invo, Nitto nt 555 g2,

qtrracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium PP Recaros; 86 GT 'Vert Pro-touring
Michelin Pilot Super Sports or Sport 4S. These are 300 TW tires but have amazing grip in both dry and wet conditions. I got about 17.5K out of my P-Zeros. So far, the MPSS seem to be wearing better after two track days, one auto-x and an 85 mile round trip commute. And they are quiet :headbang:.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I switched to MPSS and I'm very happy with them. Notably, they perform so much better cold. The Pirelli's worked well when warmed up, it was really only the cold performance that bothered me.
Sponsored