Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Fastback
My dealer indicated that mine was still at the ramp waiting to load onto a train. I suppose it's going to come by train a large portion of the way and then the final step will be by truck. He said that it was expected to be here next week, but I am hoping by the end of this week.
Sponsored

gamecoc430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us! I have a bottle of Iron-X that I'm thinking of using to remove any rail/brake dust on the surface of the car. I've asked my dealer to NOT wash it when it comes in, I'll do it here at home. The dealer's guys seem to do a pretty good job, but I don't want to start out with any swirls. I'll be putting my own on it!

Not sure if I really need to use Iron-X right away, or just wash it, drive it, then do a detailed cleaning a week or so from now. My first thought is to just get in it, and drive the thing!

Davez17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
I order mine on 6/29, It took until 8/02 to see it in the COTUS. Then it as built on 8/10, shipped on 08/11. Was told by the dealer it was at the rail yard in Chicago (about 100 miles away) on 8/14. Delivery date was today according to COTUS. Still not driving my car yet!! I am really trying to be patient. :frusty: Will stop in at dealer after work and see if they know more.
Sponsored