Sponsored

Anyone from China on the forum?

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
I'm visiting China this September, flying into Shanghai for a few days and then to Hong Kong for another 6, just to see the sights and enjoy the culture. I really want to check out the local car scene while I'm there, so if anyone here has some info help me out
Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
All i can advise is bring a breathing mask. :thumbsup:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Either bring your own chop sticks or only use ones that havent been pulled apart

OP
OP

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Haha yea I'm bracing myself for the air quality and sanitary issues. I'll be staying in youth hostels and cheap hotels

Timo5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Mustang GT PP
China is great. Lived there four years or so plenty to do in Shanghai. The food is stellar and nothing like what we get here. Be open minded. Patient. And it will be a great experience.

Sponsored

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
Bring a breathing mask, drink sealed bottled water, be aware of your wallet at all times and don't trust anyone. Get out of there as fast as you can. Honk Kong is fine, that's where to go to check out the car scene.

OP
OP

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Wayy late, but I forgot to update this thread. The trip was awesome, had a ton of fun in China/HKG and Tokyo. Here's a shot I caught of an EB in Hong Kong

sws4uo.jpg

wangfuco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT PP
Wayy late, but I forgot to update this thread. The trip was awesome, had a ton of fun in China/HKG and Tokyo. Here's a shot I caught of an EB in Hong Kong

sws4uo.jpg
I know that this thread's a bit old, but still I'm glad you're happy with the trip! Shanghai's fun right? I'm from there actually.

As a guy from a country often bashed for crap parts (from unknown source of course, we make iPhones and honeywell turbos) and other stuff, I really appreciate you being able to check out the greatness of China yourself!:cheers:

OP
OP

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
I know that this thread's a bit old, but still I'm glad you're happy with the trip! Shanghai's fun right? I'm from there actually.

As a guy from a country often bashed for crap parts (from unknown source of course, we make iPhones and honeywell turbos) and other stuff, I really appreciate you being able to check out the greatness of China yourself!:cheers:
Thanks [MENTION=27253]wangfuco[/MENTION]. I was solo in Shanghai but I felt very welcomed. As you can imagine I definitely stood out in the crowd haha

xgcuae.jpg

Sponsored

Gurion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2.3L '16
Vehicle Showcase
Hi here! I'm from China.

In China have a lot of S550 Mustang. But forum have some problems, looks like web-server have some settings and reject all requests from chinese IP, so I should use VPN to read. Not to many Chinese people know how to use VPN, and pretty less from them drive Mustang. :)

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
I'm visiting China this September, flying into Shanghai for a few days and then to Hong Kong for another 6, just to see the sights and enjoy the culture. I really want to check out the local car scene while I'm there, so if anyone here has some info help me out
Start learning Chinese now. You should be fluent by September give or take 2 million words.

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
Start learning Chinese now. You should be fluent by September give or take 2 million words.
Shouldn't be a problem since his post was almost exactly 2 years ago...

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Hi here! I'm from China.

In China have a lot of S550 Mustang. But forum have some problems, looks like web-server have some settings and reject all requests from chinese IP, so I should use VPN to read. Not to many Chinese people know how to use VPN, and pretty less from them drive Mustang. :)
I hope you come back here to this forum one day. It would be interesting to know what it is like owning a Mustang in China, how many Mustangs are sold each month, etc. Any Mustang clubs. What recognition the Mustang name has.

Some pics of your car would be nice to see too.
Sponsored