Las Vegas Install Shop

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Does anyone live in Las Vegas, NV and can recommend great installation shops for mods such as suspension, exhaust, cosmetic and performance? Trying to get the mods going but need a reputable shop for installs! Thanks

Please move this thread if needed but I cannot find the correct area for it.
Sponsored

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
I don't have personal experience but I've seen some of his work when my car was being serviced. Here's a link to Mustang Manny's FB. He mentions a tuner and performance shop on there frequently, and he's very approachable- may have ideas for you. https://www.facebook.com/MustangManny/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

HTH :D

OP
OP

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I don't have personal experience but I've seen some of his work when my car was being serviced. Here's a link to Mustang Manny's FB. He mentions a tuner and performance shop on there frequently, and he's very approachable- may have ideas for you. https://www.facebook.com/MustangManny/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

HTH :D
Thanks, sent him a message, hoping for a response! I see your in Vegas as well, have you had any work done anywhere?

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
Thanks, sent him a message, hoping for a response! I see your in Vegas as well, have you had any work done anywhere?
Hope something comes together for you! No, I haven't had anything done to my car except service and professional detail. Oh, and a paintless dent repair when some cretin decided to parkour on my hood.

daustin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Does anyone live in Las Vegas, NV and can recommend great installation shops for mods such as suspension, exhaust, cosmetic and performance? Trying to get the mods going but need a reputable shop for installs! Thanks

Voodoo Racing Innovations. It's on Dewey, near Decatur and Russell. Although I haven't personally had any work done there, I have friends that have and have seen first hand the quality of work he puts out.

https://www.facebook.com/Voodoo-Racing-Innovations-206635186020605/

Sponsored

OP
OP

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

702TrafficCone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
I can vouch for Frank and the whole team at Voodoo. I do most installs myself but leave the tuning and more specialty work to them. Great people and amazing work!!! Says something that his personal Cobra is in the 7s.

OP
OP

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I can vouch for Frank and the whole team at Voodoo. I do most installs myself but leave the tuning and more specialty work to them. Great people and amazing work!!! Says something that his personal Cobra is in the 7s.
Thanks for the response, I am looking to get Steeda Pro Action Shocks and Struts, front and rear sway bars, subframe braces, and subframe alignment kit as well as rear billet shock mounts installed. This should be easy for them I assume? What have you had installed there? Thanks

Edgar702

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt m6
Hi guys, would you wanna set a meet up and maybe cruise in vegas

Static_LV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Prem PP, 1969 Mustang Coupe
I haven't really needed to find a shop yet for anything I have done. These cars are actually pretty easy to work on, and I have done pretty much everything in the garage.

J. Gross

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullit Mustang

There are some smaller shops throughout southern Nevada that do good work. They’re not necessarily speed or performance shops. I’ve built a formidable S550 using multiple shops for various mods, and not just one. Mustang Manny aka MPR Performance claims to be a full service performance speed shop. Manny as with all of his endeavors is built on hype from social media, particularly from instagram. Manny doesn’t really have a store front or shop but farms out most of his major install work and takes a cut off the top. Manny is a friendly, approachable and likable guy, primarily why I do business with him. Other than that than consider a mom and pop shop. Another shop that gets lot of praise in Frank Yee of Voodoo. I’ve heard great things about his tuning abilities, however, what turns most away are his exorbitant labor cost. Again another good reason to check out small local shops. I know a few smaller reputable and reasonable shops if you’re interested.
Sponsored