Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
The Buffalo Chronicles

My wife and I decided to take her car on a trip to the Wichita Mountains National Wildlife Refuge. We had a very nice day taking pictures with different landscapes and animals in the background. She was driving, and after a couple trips through the refuge we finally spotted a buffalo that was close enough to snap a picture. She wouldn’t stop the car to get a picture because the buffalo was standing on her side of the car. She traveled down the road, made a u-turn and came back so the buffalo would be on my side. We got out and snapped some pics.

These animals are normally pretty docile but you never know when something may set them off and one could charge at you or the car. I asked her what she was going to do if the buffalo charged at me. She responded “I’m taking off, I don’t want my car dented”. I envision the headlines in my mind.

"Oklahoma Man Stomped To Death By A Raging Buffalo"​
"Spouse Narrowly Escapes Injury In Sport Plus Mode"
Your story certainly adds to the image. Nice to see your wife has her priorities correct, ha ha :)

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
At first I couldn't work out why you posted a traffic infringement notice, but then it clicked; it certainly comes under the heading of "portray something special about Mustang ownership."

I find the potential to accidentally go over the speed limit is a reality that doesn't apply so much when driving my 6 cylinder Ford Falcon!

I have given you a vote for your left-of-field thinking :)

***Viewers, don't forgot to register your praise of any photograph by 'thanking' the post.
Ah, actually I posted it because as annoying as it is to get a fine (freeway entrance put me straight onto HOV lane with no way to get out)... I couldn't help but think... Well, at least my car looks pretty bad ass in that picture though!

Sponsored

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
A picture of my good friends Pro-charged GT with my car behind his taken at a local park. I really love his car and it has been an inspiration for me.

PdnU6k.jpg

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
A picture of my good friends Pro-charged GT with my car behind his taken at a local park. I really love his car and it has been an inspiration for me.

PdnU6k.jpg
I searched really hard at how to buy the wheels you guys had before settling on the KMCs, love them!

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=26742]furiousfuria[/MENTION] thanks i appreciate it, yeah i ordered them for us straight from Work wheels in Japan through a contact there.

Sponsored

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Sunset in Miami

I like this one so far. :D
IMG_5358.JPG

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My 2015 with Manhattan skyline in the back ground from Brooklyn.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I searched really hard at how to buy the wheels you guys had before settling on the KMCs, love them!
lol, word. I looked into the 2 piece. We have a really good shop out here on the west coast but it was like $3K for my spec and at least 2-3 months. Maybe sometime in the future...

[MENTION=24596]NightParade[/MENTION], I love 'em!
Sponsored