Sponsored

What's Your Profession?

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
23, electrical engineer for a consulting firm. Currently saving for a house so the mustang will have to wait. I'd rather have a garage to keep my civic in than a spot out front my parents' house for a brand new car.
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
23, electrical engineer for a consulting firm. Currently saving for a house so the mustang will have to wait. I'd rather have a garage to keep my civic in than a spot out front my parents' house for a brand new car.
Smart man!

FATTBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302
47, Motorsports Director at Summit Point Motorsports Park in Summit Point WV. Haven't ordred a new one yet, but am hoping to talk my wife into a '15 EB4.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
53, Software Developer for a USAF Test Squadron. Sticking with the '14 Shelby for now, waiting to see what the SVT offerings will be.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Smart man!
Yes no doubt smart way to think, if you can afford it get a 2-car garage with one big door so you can just pull into the middle and not worry about dings or squeezing in/out every time.

Sponsored

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
43, software manager in a large computer hardware/software company that is in the automotive space.

Looking to replace my Golf R with a 2015 GT with PP. :D

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Yes no doubt smart way to think, if you can afford it get a 2-car garage with one big door so you can just pull into the middle and not worry about dings or squeezing in/out every time.
That's my plan. I'm looking just outside city limits so I can get more for my money while still being within 10-15 min of the office. 2-2.5 car garage since I'll also be picking up a 240sx to thrash around in at the track.

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
I'm 43 and an IT engineer for a large shipping firm, as well as part owner of a health/nutrition company.

Haven't ordered a '15 yet. Hoping to get some solid answers to a few outstanding questions, mostly related to interior options, before ordering. Would ultimately prefer to have whatever the SVT offering is, but am pretty certain price is going to be above my pain threshold, especially for the first year or so of its availability (can you say "MSRP + Market Adjustment?"). I don't want to wait THAT long to get an S550. So I figure I'll enjoy a 2015 GT for a couple years and then decide if I want to upgrade to the SVT later, by which time the prices will have hopefully come down to Earth.

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
35 just in while, attorney specialized in M&A and merger control, just waiting that dealers are allowed here (Spain) to admit orders. Most surely will get an EB fully loaded, in magnetic or ingot silver.

Although red race is also growing on me...

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
53, Software Developer for a USAF Test Squadron. Sticking with the '14 Shelby for now, waiting to see what the SVT offerings will be.
Are you at Eglin AFB?

Sponsored

5.0GT

Threads
Reaction score
I make my money on wall street.....been doing that for 12 years.

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
I make my money on wall street.....been doing that for 12 years.

Are you a wolf? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hashbrownn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars, SUVs & trucks
I'm 33. I do sales for a family business in Burlington NC. We specialize in industrial/commercial power distribution and automation. I've been doing this for about 4 years now. I am also a retired sushi chef. Used to be a head sushi chef at restaurants in Raleigh NC. I am pretty sure that I want 2015 Mustang. Just waiting to get my test drive in. I'll test drive both EB and GT than make my decision.

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
LOL at times yes, other times im the bait.
Ha, just bought the DVD so will look out for you..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored