• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ipad Mini Dash Kit

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
**SOLD**

JUST bought this from another member on here. Decided to go with a different route as this setup wasnt exactly what i was looking for. The guy had bought the IPad in November of 2016, and said it was barely used as the car was sitting for most of that time. Ipad is in excellent shape, still had all original packaging. Ipad dash kit is also in excellent shape. I never installed it myself. I was going to use this for streaming Spotify and using a OBDII reader for digital gauges. I have a brand new reader (BlueDriver) that connects via bluetooth. The purchase came with the Wifi Transmiter kit to get your backup camera onto the Ipad screen. Everything in excellent shape.

Whole Kit, Includes Ipad(32GB, WIFI, Space Gray), Ipad dash kit, and the Wifi Transmiter for backup camera--- **SOLD**

Just the Ipad dash kit-- **SOLD**

Just the Ipad-- **SOLD**

Will throw in the wifi transmitter if you want to buy one or the other as well for free. Prices include shipping CONUS.

Have a few more pics, but these are the only ones working at the moment.
ipad + dash kit.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Popterrell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerren
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost s550 mustang
If you have anymore i am willing to purchase.
Sponsored