Sponsored

Any GT350 owners contemplating the '17 Raptor?

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Is there a Forscan fix?
Maybe there will be a fix for it eventually. Not a huge deal but as soon as I get in from a remote start I get into the temp settings and switch on heated wheel and then push the heated seats button. I figured there would be a toggle switch for the heated wheel. It's only on the touch screen, so far that I see.
Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Maybe there will be a fix for it eventually. Not a huge deal but as soon as I get in from a remote start I get into the temp settings and switch on heated wheel and then push the heated seats button. I figured there would be a toggle switch for the heated wheel. It's only on the touch screen, so far that I see.
The guys on FRF are making a Forscan list. May need to add that.

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Same as on my 2016 Lariat, screen only. And with my Ford Touch it used to be on the home screen - now it is only in climate settings ANNOYING!

The guys on FRF are making a Forscan list. May need to add that.

Add an ability for a shortcut or saved setting?

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Anyone contemplating an aftermarket exhaust? I love all my cars nice and loud but I'm afraid it will sound like a Honda and everyone will be like :lol: Ricer Truck :lol:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Anyone contemplating an aftermarket exhaust? I love all my cars nice and loud but I'm afraid it will sound like a Honda and everyone will be like :lol: Ricer Truck :lol:
I could see where a exhaust delete would be loud, but probably still not satisfying. HAHA...would mess up the tubos too I suppose. I think I'd start getting used to sounding like your trucks farting everytime you get on it. Maybe put a bumper sticker on your truck. "Just ate a Burrito"

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
License plate = BRAAP

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Got around 500 miles on it so I got on it pretty good yesterday. The 10 speed auto in sport mode is a quick booger for such a big truck.
Will take her in for an oil change come next week. Get there early sludgy factory shit out of it. Probably do another change around 2000 miles too. Put a clear braw on yesterday so letting it bake at the shop over the weekend.
20170203_110125.jpg

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I've never run out of drool before. Until just now.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely beautiful ride. Mine is currently listed as "in production" and ETA to dealer on 3/2. I will be chomping at the bit to get to it.

Now I have to figure out what lights I'm going to fill those outer bumper holes with... preferably one white and one yellow.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Thanks E and DR. I hope you get a lot of use out of it DR. I think it will ultimately be a long term keeper. It will surely be a truck you want to pamper but gotta use it what it was ment for which is it load it up/use it.. abuse it at times.
I also was wanting to do something in those cut outs. Not wanting so much as function but more as a DRL. Maybe a yellow led surround with a white LED fog. May have to wait a while for an aftermarket molded piece or maybe bite the billet and machine something out myself. IDK.

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hear the LED headlamps don't lift of the periphery well so would be nice to have a white and yellow cube light on each side.

I hope to do some of he off-road drives the Raptor guys often have.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Got around 500 miles on it so I got on it pretty good yesterday. The 10 speed auto in sport mode is a quick booger for such a big truck.
Will take her in for an oil change come next week. Get there early sludgy factory shit out of it. Probably do another change around 2000 miles too. Put a clear braw on yesterday so letting it bake at the shop over the weekend.
That is a gorgeous truck Jim!! :thumbsup:
Looks so good in White!

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=10418]_M_[/MENTION] what wheels are those on your Rap?
Sponsored