Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
It appears to be universal with a dozen different hooks, sticky pads, screws to make it work for any vehicle, but our 4 cargo net mushroom tips fit the net's 4 loops just dandy.
Nice find. :headbang:
Sponsored

RitzGT

Serial Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6sp
Got a 'genuine ebay' one myself, it's not as if ford actually make them or the net is in the shape of a Mustang logo! There are actually different sizes on ebay, luckily mine fits perfect, although to be honest its more of a hindrance most of the time (putting suitcases in the back etc.)
Nice trunk liner. Is that OEM, Weathertech, something else?

Best,

mrblanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Got a 'genuine ebay' one myself, it's not as if ford actually make them or the net is in the shape of a Mustang logo! There are actually different sizes on ebay, luckily mine fits perfect, although to be honest its more of a hindrance most of the time (putting suitcases in the back etc.)

1462555417.IMG_0456.JPG
Didn't seem to hinder the cat much!

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Nice trunk liner. Is that OEM, Weathertech, something else?

Best,
It's an aftermarket job. Went to their factory and they cut out the shape based on the trunk carpet (and also the front mats). Really cheap as they benefited from the template. I suppose you could get this kind of stuff (or similar) on a roll and just cut yourself.

RitzGT

Serial Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6sp
It's an aftermarket job. Went to their factory and they cut out the shape based on the trunk carpet (and also the front mats). Really cheap as they benefited from the template. I suppose you could get this kind of stuff (or similar) on a roll and just cut yourself.
Ahhh....I usually just sprang for the weathertech ones for front and trunk. I've been happy with the fit and finish of their products in the past. A little expensive, but worth it.

Best,

Sponsored

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
I...

I like mine it says Ford on it..... Ha! Ha! All I know they are very handy. :cheers::thumbsup: John

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Ahhh....I usually just sprang for the weathertech ones for front and trunk. I've been happy with the fit and finish of their products in the past. A little expensive, but worth it.

Best,
Yeah, it's poor pickings for RHD cars though. Ford don't even seem to offer their all-weather rubber mats over in the UK.

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500, Iconic, '19 F150 ScrewFX4

1462555417.IMG_0456.JPG

Hellcat?

Sponsored

RitzGT

Serial Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6sp
Yeah, it's poor pickings for RHD cars though. Ford don't even seem to offer their all-weather rubber mats over in the UK.
Didn't even notice you were in the UK. :) I suspect you're right about having to do custom for things like floor mats then.

Cheers!

OP
OP
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
I'm now really glad my cargo net might be slightly larger than normal, because I had to help someone carry boxes of glass vases, and this net held up perfectly with my 16mpg type of city driving.
1462762627.IMG_3375.jpg

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Oddly enough, it looks just like the floor material Ford used to put in the old F-150 single cab base trucks and Ranger Edge models.

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score