Sponsored

Chicagoland GT350 Owners

DC15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Mustang GT
Any Chicagoland GT350 owners willing to give me a ride? I will meet anywhere within an hour of Chicago (I am down in the Gold Coast) and happy to bring an adult beverage (wine, scotch, bourbon, six pack, etc) of your choice for the the ride along and tour, just pm me, I will email you a copy of drivers license and/or whatever you would need to feel comfortable.

So the reason I now want to see/hear/feel it while on the road, is my upper mid west dealer, who said we are a small dealer in a small town and we don't do ADM, we appreciate your business but will have to sell it at MSRP (no x plan), just informed yesterday that they now want $5K ADM or they will sell their allocation to another dealer for $10K. They did offer additional maintenance of 5year, 60,000 with the $5K ADM. I have about 10 days to decide, and not sure if I will pay the ADM, it is as much principle as financial but now I would really to be in one on the road. Thank you for your consideration.
Sponsored

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
I'd consider it but my schedule is tight. Unless you want to come out to the burbs, I'm about 45 minutes away from you.

OP
OP
DC15

DC15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Mustang GT
I'd consider it but my schedule is tight. Unless you want to come out to the burbs, I'm about 45 minutes away from you.

Yes, I would be happy to drive to the burbs, i will pm you now.

crazyfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 & '14 GT Track Car
Any Chicagoland GT350 owners willing to give me a ride? I will meet anywhere within an hour of Chicago (I am down in the Gold Coast) and happy to bring an adult beverage (wine, scotch, bourbon, six pack, etc) of your choice for the the ride along and tour, just pm me, I will email you a copy of drivers license and/or whatever you would need to feel comfortable.

So the reason I now want to see/hear/feel it while on the road, is my upper mid west dealer, who said we are a small dealer in a small town and we don't do ADM, we appreciate your business but will have to sell it at MSRP (no x plan), just informed yesterday that they now want $5K ADM or they will sell their allocation to another dealer for $10K. They did offer additional maintenance of 5year, 60,000 with the $5K ADM. I have about 10 days to decide, and not sure if I will pay the ADM, it is as much principle as financial but now I would really to be in one on the road. Thank you for your consideration.
Hi DC I can give you a ride as well and hook you up with a dealer in northern Illinois. They have a 17 allocation in order right now. I also live about 30 minutes away or so in Bolingbrook. Pm if interested

SchultzLT1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 AG Tech Pack
Looks like you have plenty of offers going so far, but I am in Evergreen Park (near 95th and Pulaski) if you wanna see Avalanche grey.

Sponsored

jlwdvm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 350R, '13 Boss 302, '15 Z/28, '69 TA
I'll be at Autobahn the first Monday in June with MVP. Anybody else going?

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
I'll be at Autobahn the first Monday in June with MVP. Anybody else going?
I'm planning to, if my schedule allows.
By the way, the OP, DC15 came out to my place yesterday an I let him take a short drive around town in my GT350. I think he has all the info he needs to make a decision about keeping his order going, the rest is up to him. I hope we see him out there with his 350 sometime this summer.