Sponsored

WHAT DID YOU PAY!!!

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Good news for me is that my local dealer agreed to beat ANY dealer's lowest price. So instead of driving 5 hrs to Koons...it's 20min.
Maybe not after he see's the Koon's price.
Sponsored

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
My buddy said he could match/beat Koons. Actually came back 2500 higher

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
Maybe not after he see's the Koon's price.
My buddy said he could match/beat Koons. Actually came back 2500 higher

I thought about that. Right now I'm trying to set things up so I get the best price. That still depends on me getting the private cash coupon. But worst case, I have to drive 5 hours to Koons...it'd be a long weekend staying over at my wife's family's anyway so not really a huge deal. Just less time consuming doing it up here in PA.

-Emt1581

bytekrunch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Camry XSE
Hey fellas, new around here (as if the post count didn't give it away)... figured you all are the place to bounce some info around. I been looking at Mustangs for a bit and finally at the place I have decided to purchase one and begin having V8 fun again.

I am looking at a 2015 NEW GT Premium with the following Pricing before TTL here in Texas, looking for input and thoughts on if its a worthy deal... how much lower you would try to go, and if not at what point do you work a deal on a 2016.

Car is as follows:
2015 GT Premium
Black Exterior
Black Interior
6-Speed
Equipment Group 400A

Additional Options:
P255/40R19 Tires
3.55 Ratio
19" Dark Stanless Alum Wheels
Reverse Park Assist
Voice-Act Navigation

It is leather, and htd/cld interior etc

Pricing (as seen online):

MSRP: $39,800.00
Dealer: -$3,743
Ford Cash: -$900
Auto Show Cash: -$500

REED Price: $34,657
PEP (Potentially Eligiable programs, see dealer) -$2,000
Offer w/ qualified rebates: $32,657

I have no clue what PEP discounts are, but I figure its save to assume that since they show $32,657 you can expect that price bear minimum.... What do you all think on this pricing structure, to me because its a 2015 I was going to "low ball" them at $30,000. Here is why based on their pricing model (w/ PEP) a 2016 GT Premium with PP is $34,864.... who the hell wouldn't spend $2200 for a year newer and PP based on their model..... Any input be great thanks!

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
Hey are these Koon's prices including $1000 cash back for using Ford Credit? I think the prices at Akins near ATL. Not that it's a big deal, don't mind using Ford Credit even if the rate is a little higher. Can always refinance later.

I also see some of these Koons cars already have the front license plate mounted. There's no way I want holes in the bumper.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I also see some of these Koons cars already have the front license plate mounted. There's no way I want holes in the bumper.
If it means saving thousands of dollars, a couple hole plugs in the front bumper would be worth it IMO.

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
Anyine go to Koons with a trade?

Koons has been the lowest I've seen. Problem is I have a car I want to trade. I'd hate to make a deal then have them lowball the crap out of me on my trade.

lowatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Anyine go to Koons with a trade?

Koons has been the lowest I've seen. Problem is I have a car I want to trade. I'd hate to make a deal then have them lowball the crap out of me on my trade.

You pretty much have to expect to haggle over any price not already preset. Koons have some great advertised prices, but as with any dealer, once you start negotiating anything you are going to have to work for every dollar saved. Don't let their low advertised prices lead you to think it's an easy ride on other things.

cjj237

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Guard
Those of you that have dealt with Koons, I have a question.

Right now, they have the exact car I'm looking for, minus premium interior. I had a discussion with the salesman and he's willing to come down on the price some to compensate for my travel (I live in Houston). Would it be out of line to ask him how much it would be to order the exact same car PLUS premium interior? Since he's working with me with such a low price to start with, I don't want to screw him over, either. I'd be happy with either interior, I'm sure.

Thanks.

Sponsored

Sub-Moa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Magnetic
Those of you that have dealt with Koons, I have a question.

Right now, they have the exact car I'm looking for, minus premium interior. I had a discussion with the salesman and he's willing to come down on the price some to compensate for my travel (I live in Houston). Would it be out of line to ask him how much it would be to order the exact same car PLUS premium interior? Since he's working with me with such a low price to start with, I don't want to screw him over, either. I'd be happy with either interior, I'm sure.

Thanks.

It would not be out of line to ask. More than likely they will charge a little more since it is an order. It wouldn't hurt to ask though. Something like going from base to premium is a big change and the salesman should understand that. They have access to a lot of cars so who knows... Maybe they have access to the car you want.

cjj237

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Guard
It would not be out of line to ask. More than likely they will charge a little more since it is an order. It wouldn't hurt to ask though. Something like going from base to premium is a big change and the salesman should understand that. They have access to a lot of cars so who knows... Maybe they have access to the car you want.
I guess I mean going from GT Premium plus Premier interior from GT Premium. The little upgrade, not from GT base to GT Premium.

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess I mean going from GT Premium plus Premier interior from GT Premium. The little upgrade, not from GT base to GT Premium.
I think that's around a $400 difference so not a huge deal IMO.

-Emt1581

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
I was finalizing a deal through koons. Sales guy told me this am they sold the car last night but he secured another one to bring in once they get a deposit. Typical I guess. Kinda miffed. Esp since I'd be driving 6 hrs to get there.

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was finalizing a deal through koons. Sales guy told me this am they sold the car last night but he secured another one to bring in once they get a deposit. Typical I guess. Kinda miffed. Esp since I'd be driving 6 hrs to get there.

Tell him it pissed you off and you changed your mind...let him shave some off the price to keep your business.

-Emt1581
Sponsored