Sponsored

Anyone know who can install OPG/CGs in Philly area?

OP
OP
iSpy

iSpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels
We charge $1040 For oil pump gear installs and we do probably a set a week. We have it clocked at 8 Hours Labor.
Great! Where are you located? Also, would you install the boostworks Twin turbo kit as well?
Sponsored

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
My brother in law is a Coyote owner and has a shop just outside Philly. Being a Mustang guy he gives really good rates to fellow mustang owners.

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium
Absolutely, not a problem. Did they do that for you? If so, what was the labor?
Did you call them? I never got my OPG from them but every time I went there they always have all different types of mustangs in the shop. I know they also do supercharger installs and have a dyno and tune. When I had my ecoboost they were going to charge $1K for engine swap and $2k for shortblock. Haven't went to them with th GT for serious work but their reviews/pricing have always been fair.

OP
OP
iSpy

iSpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels
Did you call them? I never got my OPG from them but every time I went there they always have all different types of mustangs in the shop. I know they also do supercharger installs and have a dyno and tune. When I had my ecoboost they were going to charge $1K for engine swap and $2k for shortblock. Haven't went to them with th GT for serious work but their reviews/pricing have always been fair.
I sent them an email, haven't heard anything yet

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium
Honestly I would just call them first. After you speak to them on the phone they can send you an invoice through email as that's what I normally do. They are usually fairly quick when I used that approach.
Sponsored