Sponsored

Great Customer Service Experience

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
Just wanted to give a shout out to Alex D and the other Alex that assisted me with my recent return/upgraded order.

The Mishimoto Pro axle back I received had some paint damage on the tips when I got it. I didn't realize they were painted tips when I ordered it. They sent me an RMA and I decided to go with the Borla Stinger S-Type with the Black Chrome Tips. Which is what I initially wanted to get anyway. Should look killer on my black GT, and sound pretty awesome with the h-pipe I already installed.

Now just waiting on UPS.
Sponsored

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Just wanted to give a shout out to Alex D and the other Alex that assisted me with my recent return/upgraded order.

The Mishimoto Pro axle back I received had some paint damage on the tips when I got it. I didn't realize they were painted tips when I ordered it. They sent me an RMA and I decided to go with the Borla Stinger S-Type with the Black Chrome Tips. Which is what I initially wanted to get anyway. Should look killer on my black GT, and sound pretty awesome with the h-pipe I already installed.

Now just waiting on UPS.
hey Mike,

Thank you so much for sharing. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day for the shout out!

I'm stoked that we were able to get you taken care of. If you ever need anything, just let us know!

-Will

OP
OP
Mike's Mustang

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
Thanks Will. Got the Borlas in today and installed them as soon as I got home. They sound amazing with an H-Pipe!!

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Thanks Will. Got the Borlas in today and installed them as soon as I got home. They sound amazing with an H-Pipe!!
That's so awesome! Do you have any exhaust clips? I'd love to hear her!

:headbang:

-Will