Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

IL_G6_Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Cargo net is good ... quick and easy. Anything more than that, I pull out the Swagger Wagon.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Back seats aren't big enough for an actual person... but work fine for grocery bags for me... they kinda hug them and keep them in place.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
I keep a bungee cord stretched on the two hooks on the rear of the trunk...I usually bring home 5 or 6 plastic bags full of groceries...I loop that cord through all the bag handles and that keeps them upright and in place

Sponsored

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT
Another option. http://www.rubbermaid.com/en-US/roughneck-storage-box
The overlapping lids provide rain protection for "stuff" that you need to protect at an event such as an autocross. Mine are 10 years old and it appears sizes have changed. Mine are 9" and 12" high. Probably purchased at Walmart or Kmart. The plastic is relatively "soft" and therefore less likely to damage the trunk lining material. We also use the Ford trunk mat over the "carpet" to protect the carpet and for a less slippery surface. Regarding groceries I load strategically and corner slowly for the 3 mile drive home. :-)

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I'm actually glad someone started this thread. I've been curious to see what other people were using as well. The trunk organizers I've been using are all a bit flimsy. As I pick them up, spray bottles and stuff fall over and it just eventually becomes a mess. Does anyone have any type of like big container that has compartments in it? That would be pretty nice.

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
I'm still using a foldable fabric organizer from way back in the 2000's when I had the GTO. You definitely want one wth the velcro feet and it needs to be foldable for those days when you have to carry something big. Plastic totes are great for one off deployment but if you cruise with them regularly they will slide around and make a racket. I can't stand anything sliding around in my car.

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT
The laws of physics still apply. Stuff wants to move and/or tip at any speed over "crawl". The only way to prevent that is either using an elastic net which attaches to the trunk (Ford may still sell them) or fill the trunk. The Ford trunk mat certainly helps limit sliding but mostly protects the carpet. Or put small stuff on the floor of the back seat and use something to wedge it such as a jacket or bath towel.

Dick
Old guy.
Sponsored