2018 refresh spy photos link

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
"Saw the actual redesign in Vegas last month in a secret ford dealer meeting and it looks sweet. Horse power bump on all motors, quad pipes standard on GT with V8, LED headlights now instead of HID to match LED fog light, whole new wheel line up and more. Going to be sweet. Comes out next summer. Front and rear will be new. Mid cycle refresh with new transmissions also. They did not confirm which transmissions though"

:headbang:

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
"Saw the actual redesign in Vegas last month in a secret ford dealer meeting and it looks sweet. Horse power bump on all motors, quad pipes standard on GT with V8, LED headlights now instead of HID to match LED fog light, whole new wheel line up and more. Going to be sweet. Comes out next summer. Front and rear will be new. Mid cycle refresh with new transmissions also. They did not confirm which transmissions though"

:headbang:
Sounds great , how much of this will make it to the AU version though? :shrug:

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR Mustang GT Premium PP
Fuck I'm going to want to trade in for one now if the above statement is true.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Fuck I'm going to want to trade in for one now if the above statement is true.
If that's all it takes for you to want to trade your "not so old" car; then get ready for a continuous rotation of new mustangs in your driveway.

Sponsored

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR Mustang GT Premium PP
If that's all it takes for you to want to trade your "not so old" car; then get ready for a continuous rotation of new mustangs in your driveway.
Those are all things I'd love to have on mine including Sync 3 with android auto. I more then likely won't be trading in forv awhile though. Probably not until the next model. Im currently looking at getting a sync 3 unit and installing it but its not cheap.

OP
OP

dingobreath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT orange
I personally would like to see the grill lights return, but DRL is a must this time!

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Those are all things I'd love to have on mine including Sync 3 with android auto. I more then likely won't be trading in forv awhile though. Probably not until the next model. Im currently looking at getting a sync 3 unit and installing it but its not cheap.

Yeah, I'd wait for a redesign too. Ford is always tinkering with the options, colors, and other random stuff.

I'm hoping the next redesign addresses the weight and size that this one should had addressed.

RubyVert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Maggie the GT...
Yeah yeah - but have they fixed the puddle lights :lol:

Cheers

J
Sponsored