Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Do you have a link to the sander and paper that you are using? :cheers:
The sander is the model HAND and the paper is really a foam backed 3000/5000 that you can get at Autozone.

The 2000 is just paper back though.

Buffers are a Dewalt rotary and Porter Cable Dual action.

All products are Adams.

Paint correction polish, swirl remover polish, machine sealant, and Mother's carnuba.
Sponsored

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
17 gt prem 6mt grabber blue
Looks like you got some mean ants or gopher mounds forming around your car.
Almost looks like an Indiana Jones movie. :lol:
I never know what I will find, the first day I brought it home there was a rattlesnake crossing under it. I wish I had my camera that day

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Signs

I never know what I will find, the first day I brought it home there was a rattlesnake crossing under it. I wish I had my camera that day
Could be a sign that a Shelby Snake is in your future. :D

Muff Muff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT PP
Got my new wheels and tires, courtesy of Paul at PKAutoDesign, put on today! Forgestar CF10 19x10 all around, slathered in 285/35-19 Firehawk Indy 500s. I can definitely feel the weight difference in the steering. Don't have an exact weight though.

530mjn.jpg

2lieq0n.jpg

11ag1ab.jpg

Once my CB005 kit comes in from AM (which is who knows when, because they're backordered...) I'll get those put on and my alignment done. Hopefully they come in soon!

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Something to think about ...

Got my new wheels and tires, courtesy of Paul at PKAutoDesign, put on today! Forgestar CF10 19x10 all around, slathered in 285/35-19 Firehawk Indy 500s. I can definitely feel the weight difference in the steering. Don't have an exact weight though.

530mjn.jpg

2lieq0n.jpg

11ag1ab.jpg

Once my CB005 kit comes in from AM (which is who knows when, because they're backordered...) I'll get those put on and my alignment done. Hopefully they come in soon!
Looks awesome :thumbsup:, But you might want to invest in some mud flaps now - those extra wide tires are going to kick up some dirt & rocks etc ... and we all know the factory paint is not that thick at all. Expect to see some rock chips soon. :(

https://www.americanmuscle.com/2015-mustang-mud-flaps.html

Last edited:

Sponsored

Muff Muff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT PP
Looks awesome :thumbsup:, But you might want to invest in some mud flaps now - those extra wide tires are going to kick up some dirt & rocks etc ... and we all know the factory paint is not that thick at all. Expect to see some rock chips soon. :(

https://www.americanmuscle.com/2015-mustang-mud-flaps.html
Definitely on my list. I do have a bottle of Dr. Colorchip to take care of any I get in the meantime though!

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Today I ordered her Ford Performance Pack 2. It'll be here Friday, but I'm heading out of town Saturday morning until next week ... so it'll have to wait to be installed!

Oh - I have a OEM fuel door I ordered as well, which I am painting black to match the black accents on the car.

Still to do on my mod list:

- Ford Performance Street Handling Pack
- DD Front Signal Housing whenever they're released.
- Steed Clutch Spring (maybe, because I don't have a problem with OEM)
- Hood Lift Kit/Hood Struts
- Waiting on my replacement 4th brake light kit to install
- Hyrodip my "Premium" aluminum dash trim
- Steed jacking rails

Dspec_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang Ecoboost
I love those firehawks on my car. I have 15k on them now, and they are awesome for the price. enjoy!

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
oil change done... and took off my red Rohana RF1s and went back to the PP wheels for the winter. Mounted Pirelli snow tires to the rears and kept my continental A/S tires up front since they still had tread.... it should be interesting to see how a winter tire does in the snow this year... LOL!

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
I finally pulled the trigger on a Magnaflow competition axle back. Deepest rumble I could find and it delivers without setting off every car alarm in my parking garage. Black tips so I officially have no exterior chrome left anywhere on the car.

24076328558_0f8052c9e8_b.jpg
IMG_0603 by Erick, on Flickr

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I finally pulled the trigger on a Magnaflow :competition axle back. Deepest rumble I could find and it delivers without setting off every car alarm in my parking garage. Black tips so I officially have no exterior chrome left anywhere on the car.

Uummmmm.....are those chrome lug nuts and ponies on your caps I see????? :D

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
I finally pulled the trigger on a Magnaflow :competition axle back. Deepest rumble I could find and it delivers without setting off every car alarm in my parking garage. Black tips so I officially have no exterior chrome left anywhere on the car.

Uummmmm.....are those chrome lug nuts and ponies on your caps I see????? :D
Lug nuts are black but damn, your right about the caps. I'd forgotten about that. Any solution besides nightshade? I don't mind shooting them but masking is time consuming if I don't have to.

e.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Additional 275HP!

Here at Livernois Motorsports we have the perfect supercharger package for your 2015+ Mustang GT know as the S690 package that allows us to see gains of up to 275hp when used with 93 octane fuel, and features TwinScrew supercharger technology courtesy of the Whipple 2.9L supercharger! If this is something you are interested in feel free to give me a call at 313-561-5500 extension 104, my name is Cody and i will be glad to help you out!

This package includes:

Whipple 2.9L TwinScrew Supercharger upgrade
Whipple Billet Elliptical Throttle Body Upgrade
Injector Dynamics Fuel Injectors
Electronic Fuel Pump Booster
Livernois Motorsports MyCalibrator Tuner
Livernois Motorsports EvenFlo Thermostat
Livernois Motorsports Professional Installation
Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tuning
Livernois Motorsports Selected Supercharger approved Spark Plugs
Increased horsepower & torque (up to 275hp and 170tq with bundled offering for up to 750HP)
3yr/36k Warranty

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
Lug nuts are black but damn, your right about the caps. I'd forgotten about that. Any solution besides nightshade? I don't mind shooting them but masking is time consuming if I don't have to.

e.
Someone posted the black caps a few pages back. Also a thread in the cosmetic section

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Drove it to work... We are supposed to have a high of 80 today. I can run with the windows down and listen to that glorious Coyote howl. Road music optional.
Sponsored