Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone confirm if they know a gas station in Conway or Myrtle that has GOOD e85?
I've been doing some research via Internet sites and fbook threads.

The consensus seems to be you need to BYOG...I know that sounds funny but the nearest station appears to be in Florence.
Sponsored

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
This may be a dumb question, however this is my first year attending. I hoping to score some deals on parts at the show, do most or all vendors take credit card? Id rather not carry any more cash than necessary.
Vendors will have parts for sale. Limited quanties normally but they will honor pricing a lot of times if they don't have it.

I personally bring items normally to try to sell as it avoids the shipping hassle.

So your best bet is probably to bring some cash so you can pull the trigger if you see what you want.

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know of any events happening Sept 9-16? I'll be missing the Cruise-In on Sept 9 so I'm hoping there will still be a few meets that weekend
I have seen nothing after the SVT Cruise-In on Saturday per Facebook Events.

I'm sure something is going on but people normally leave, Saturday afternoon/evening or Sunday morning.

mustangflanagan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
No svt performance house of blues party?

First no beaver bar now this and this horrible track? Whoever planned this yr crapped the bed compared to last yr

randotheking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
I saw someone on snapchat get pulled over by a bike cop just for revving his exhaust on the boulevard...really?

Last edited:

Sponsored

mustangflanagan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Popo are more strict this yr... besides that half the good events got canned... mustangweek 2017 blows compared to last yr.... only thing that can make this year mehh is decent venders fri but who knows....this yr is half assed.

My_Coyote

Howl'n in the Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Popo are more strict this yr... besides that half the good events got canned... mustangweek 2017 blows compared to last yr.... only thing that can make this year mehh is decent venders fri but who knows....this yr is half assed.

Reason why we need a Mustang week on the west coast, specifically Vegas or AZ.

We have all the custom car guys out here!

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
We will be posting a Write-Up of our Event and the weeks Events in the coming days.

In short though, I'd venture to say the amount of cars didn't differ greatly from the past.

The amount of tourists was far less and the weather was much less hot.

Many Events still happened (some were replaced) but weren't advertised and marketed as well as in the past.

I'd say Mustang Week was a success from posts I've been seeing and I'd say it'll probably stay in September as it's much less crowded and the weather factor.

Overall, I'd rate the week as a 8/10 as the Events could be marketed MUCH better but it's a tough job to plan everything so I don't want to knock the organizers as they have a tough job.

The weather was MUCH COOLER which makes me think they'll keep around the same time next year.

NCFlyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HE
I have to agree with Vert on the car attendance and weather I was there from Wed-Sat but did not attend any of the special events but instead just enjoyed the unofficial nightly Meet and Greets. For the Fri and Sat show it looked like there were more vendors and displays than last year, additionally, the size of the convention center allowed the show cars a bit more room to park. (Of course, that meant more walking for me)
Only minus and not related to Mustang Week was the Hurricane panic on gas stations. I had a hard time finding 93 south of MB but lucked out with a couple of smaller stations up by North MB.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Reason why we need a Mustang week on the west coast, specifically Vegas or AZ.

We have all the custom car guys out here!
It baffles me there isn't a Mustang week over there other than it seems that "the south" has more of an American car bend than California.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Knott's Berry. More than enough of every Ford is there.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Knott's Berry. More than enough of every Ford is there.
Yes Knott"s Berry Farm in April for Fabulous Ford gets every model of cars Ford built specially the community of Mustangs is the biggest you will see. Lovely car show
Sponsored