Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
click-here-banner-forgestar.jpg

We here at Need 4 Speed Motorsports are happy and excited to announce we are now a authorized Steeda Parts distributor and will be providing the full lineup of Steeda parts for the Mustang6G Community. Steeda is the leading manufacturer of Ford Mustang components for all generations. Steeda leads the pack in producing in house suspension components and aesthetic as well as performance based components.

Please find the full lineup of Steeda Parts for the exterior and interior upgrades below !

Steeda Front Splitter

Steeda Functional Race Wing

Steeda Hood Strut Kit

Steeda Pedal Kit - Manual

Steeda Heel/Toe Pedal Kit - Manual

Steeda Heel/Toe Gas Pedal - Automatic

[/B]

vendors-map-r3-01.jpg

HUGE INVENTORY | FAST PROCESSING TIME | WORLD WIDE SHIPPING

We believe that the enthusiast passion should not be limited by any geographical location, which is why we provide worldwide shipping services to ensure that your products reach your door step regardless where you are located.
With our 24-48 hour processing time on products in stock and multiple fulfillment warehouses, we are able to have your order delivered to you as early 1-5 business days.

INSPECTION PROCESS

Just like “Power is nothing without Control”, we believe that speed is nothing without accuracy.
You will be happy to know that almost every single product passes through our three stage inspection process before being sent on its way to you. In the first stage, one of our experienced warehouse team members inspects each and every product entering our warehouse, a second inspection is completed during the mounting and balancing stage, and a final inspection is conducted in the packaging and handling stage.

Shippingphotosbanner.jpg

Sponsored

Last edited:

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Hello fellow Mustang enthusiasts! Some of you may know me already but if not my name is Bryn and I'm going to be taking over with everything non wheel related here at Need4Speed Motorsports. I am the proud owner of a 2015 GT with the 50th Anniversary package and my personal build thread can be viewed here: Hoon King Build Thread

I'm very excited for this opportunity and thrilled to be working with such a great team! We will continue to provide you with the highest quality parts available with the top notch service that has become a staple here at N4SM :clap2:

For availability, pricing, and questions contact Bryn
[email protected]

...now back to your regular scheduled programming...​

Steeda Q Series front fascia
steeda-s550-mustang-q-series-front-fascia-painted-15-16-all-028-s550-fascia-00000_6j0v-74.jpg

steeda-s550-mustang-q-series-front-fascia-painted-15-16-all-06.jpg

Steeda Q Series rear spoiler
steeda-s550-mustang-q-series-rear-spoiler-satin-black-15-16-coupe-028-s550-splr-u-cpe-15_z88i-d2.jpg

steeda-s550-mustang-q-series-rear-spoiler-satin-black-15-16-coupe-028-s550-splr-u-cpe-14.jpg

Last edited:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Hello fellow Mustang enthusiasts! Some of you may know me already but if not my name is Bryn and I'm going to be taking over with everything non wheel related here at Need4Speed Motorsports. I am the proud owner of a 2015 GT with the 50th Anniversary package and my personal build thread can be viewed here: Hoon King Build Thread

I'm very excited for this opportunity and thrilled to be working with such a great team! We will continue to provide you with the highest quality parts available with the top notch service that has become a staple here at N4SM :clap2:

For availability, pricing, and questions contact Bryn
[email protected]

...now back to your regular scheduled programming...​

[MENTION=25745]BRYN@N4SM[/MENTION] Congratulations on your new position :cheers: A great company adding to its already incredible staff with another great person. N4SM quickly becoming an even bigger powerhouse for our S550 builds and mods :clap2::clap2:

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
[MENTION=25745]BRYN@N4SM[/MENTION] Congratulations on your new position :cheers: A great company adding to its already incredible staff with another great person. N4SM quickly becoming an even bigger powerhouse for our S550 builds and mods :clap2::clap2:
Thanks so much Dennis! It's an honor to be a part of the Need4Speed family and provide my fellow enthusiasts with the best parts available for their own builds! :headbang:

Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Mondaaaayyyyyyyy!! :headbonk: Time to mod! Get your s550 firmly planted to the ground and take advantage of all that power by transferring it all to where it needs to go. Steeda's Stop the Hop package is just the thing! Parts available individually or as a package.

Steeda Stop the Hop Package

Last edited:
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Good evening fellow enthusiast, just a reminder we are just a phone call, pm, live chat, or just a text away. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon fellow enthusiasts!

The 2017 Steeda Q500R is a rolling test bed equipped with virtually all of Steeda’s designed, engineered, and manufactured parts that retail customers can purchase for their own 2015+ Mustang. The vehicle just took home the checkered flag at Homestead a couple weekends ago against a pretty stout playing field including heavily modified Corvettes, BMWs, Vipers, and other sports cars. :first:​

attachment.jpg

This is one of the many reasons we are proud to carry their full lineup of appearance and go fast goodies. Check out the full story and see what is on the car here

Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon and happy Sunday enthusiasts!

Wanted to get these images back up and running for your visual enjoyment :cheers:

Steeda Front Splitter

283-S550-GT-PP-5.jpg

5-_1_.jpg

Steeda Functional Race Wing

s550-vortech-rear-shot.jpg

Rear-Wing.jpg

Steeda Hood Strut Kit

steeda-s550-mustang-hood-strut-kit-2015-all-555-0687-10.jpg

Steeda Pedal Kit - Manual

steeda-s550-mustang-pedal-kit-manual-2015-555-1270-00.jpg

Steeda Pedal Kit - Automatic

555-1271.jpg

Steeda Heel/Toe Pedal Kit - Manual

steeda-s550-mustang-heel-toe-pedal-kit-manual-2015-555-1272-11.jpg

Steeda Heel/Toe Gas Pedal - Automatic

555-1273(1).jpg

Last edited:

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning! Happy Friday fellow enthusiasts! :clap2:

logo.png

We are glad to be an official authorized distributor for Steeda Autosports and offer their top quality track tested products to you!

Full lineup available today! Contact us for details! ;)

Last edited:

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon fellow enthusiasts and happy Monday! Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable weekend! :cheers:

32576734186_38fd58906a_b.jpg

Most of us see this and think one thing. And one thing only. A road such as this beckons to be driven. But who wants to drive this road with a stock suspension? Contact us today for Steeda's full lineup of IRS and suspension upgrades!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon fellow enthusiasts! We hope everybody enjoyed their weekend.

logo.png

We proudly carry Steeda's full lineup of performance parts for your s550. Contact us today to upgrade yours!

Last edited: