Sponsored

Shelby GT350 Mustang Owners File New Class Action Lawsuit Against Ford for Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I was thinking if Ford wanted shrink the number of class members or possibly even make this thing go away, I would be willing to pay Ford the difference between what I paid for my Tech and a similary equipped 2017 GT350 to make it a similarly equiped, functioning, and warrantied GT350.

What the hell, if you whiny Track owners want to join in to get your bigger screens and whatnot, maybe we could add you too!

(This offer is time limited, terms subject to change without further notice:lol:)

Anyone?
BHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Good stuff!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Sponsored

BlkGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 GT86 Autox, 16 GT350 TP, 06 Civic Si TTD car
Not passing judgement or giving Ford a passs, but I have a genuine question.

If the tech pack cars were to have full track capability without limitation, what would have been the benefit or reason for one to have purchased the track package instead? The engines are the same, weight similar, and they are largely the same except for the coolers.

I can see if the track pack added substantial other benefits, but it really doesn't, and to me, it seemed pretty obvious from the beginning that you either got the track version or you shouldn't expect optimal track performance. Either way, this to me, is why you don't become an early adopter of any product, unless you are willing to take flaws in exchange for having the new 'hotness,' before others.

This is my feeling also, even though an official old fart. I am fully capable of figuring out Ford put Track Pack coolers on the car for track purposes and that is what I got. Right tool for the Job every time.

Peter

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
What the hell, if you whiny Track owners want to join in to get your bigger screens and whatnot, maybe we could add you too!

(This offer is time limited, terms subject to change without further notice:lol:)

Anyone?
Nope! Lol. It's weird, I kinda like my simplicity.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
This is my feeling also, even though an official old fart. I am fully capable of figuring out Ford put Track Pack coolers on the car for track purposes and that is what I got. Right tool for the Job every time.

Peter
Like I told one salesman, who was selling a Tech Pack while I was in the market: "In 20 years, this Sync stuff will be obsolete...You know what won't be obsolete? Heat exchangers!"

try714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby gt350
On ford advertisement it said track ready car and pick your weapons, basic, tech or track version, it doesnt matter what model i picked..

Sponsored

try714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby gt350
While i feel bad for everyone that is in this situation please don't put all your hope in a class action settlement. If you really feel that you have been wronged you are better to pursue something individually, class action lawsuits are notorious for Lawyers taking huge cash payouts while the "plaintiff" pool is awarded things like Coupons for future discounts with the same supplier who wronged you. Imagine that after all this the settlement is that ford gives you 50% off the parts you need to fix the car yourself, or that they offer you a discounted package including installation instead of 7,500$ including installation they will give it all to you for $3,500 dealer installed! Do a quick read online of class action law suits and the monkey business that goes on... only winners are the lawyers.

I find it concerning that there is no disclosure on the class action page about how the compensation is structured for the litigating attorney... Before i signed up for this i'd want to know what i'm giving away....

Good luck!
The techage is a joke!!! I replaced the seats, rear spoiler,soon the navi, front steel strut bar, now all i needed the trans/diff coollers, btw tech package costed more money than the trackage..:headbonk::headbonk::frusty::frusty:FORD Fix or Repaired Daily!!

Wait First On Race Day, and fiinished last with the limp mode.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
It's really rather simple. Ford's language used in their documentation for the vehicle clearly states that the base and tech cars need coolers for tack. The law suit should be aimed at individual dealers and their sales people not Ford. Ford's is rather clear in the language used and which is why I ordered a TP.
Good.....what comes around goes around. Some of that adm is going back into consumer pockets ;)

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
I HOPE FORD CRUSHES THESE LAWYERS - WHAT A JOKE!

Going to share my excellent experience with the Shelby GT350 TRACK PACK with every news organization possible

THANK YOU FORD FOR BUILDING WHAT IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE GREATEST SPORT COUPES BUILT IN THE LAST 25 YEARS

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, I'm glad i bought a gt/cs.... this is good news for Chevy and the Camaro zl1 ...oh well, if you drop the ball this large you should reap the repercussions! I hope the owners get justice!

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
I was thinking if Ford wanted shrink the number of class members or possibly even make this thing go away, I would be willing to pay Ford the difference between what I paid for my Tech, MSRP, and a similary equipped 2017 GT350 @ MSRP to make it a similarly equipped, functioning, and warrantied GT350.

Anyone?
Yep i'm in, where do i sign ? :shrug:

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Like I told one salesman, who was selling a Tech Pack while I was in the market: "In 20 years, this Sync stuff will be obsolete...You know what won't be obsolete? Heat exchangers!"
Cars won't need heat exchangers in 20 years, they'll all be electric or nitrogen powered AT's.

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
Wow, I'm glad i bought a gt/cs.... this is good news for Chevy and the Camaro zl1 ...oh well, if you drop the ball this large you should reap the repercussions! I hope the owners get justice!
You're glad you bought a GT/CS over a GT350 Track Pack or R?? :lol::thumbsup:

Diana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350
I HOPE FORD CRUSHES THESE LAWYERS - WHAT A JOKE!

Going to share my excellent experience with the Shelby GT350 TRACK PACK with every news organization possible

THANK YOU FORD FOR BUILDING WHAT IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE GREATEST SPORT COUPES BUILT IN THE LAST 25 YEARS

WE WOULD ALSO IF WE HAD COOLERS!

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Cars won't need heat exchangers in 20 years, they'll all be electric or nitrogen powered AT's.
Nitrogen powered? Electric? Your right, they won't create heat...they will just rewrite the laws of thermodynamics. I was just referring to my 20 year old GT350 track pack...I hope gasoline is still available...and I'm still alive...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.