Sponsored

New MT bias ply in 17inch

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Jegs had the best price. I posted a link here or the other thread.
Think im going the same route as u,cobra wheels and these tires.U cant beat that price,now i just have to sell my pp wheels and tires.
Sponsored

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
Bias ply are best on a manual right?

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I don't want to have to get fronts too, but I really want to run bias. Might just start with the normal ET street in a 17 and see how they do.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
I don't want to have to get fronts too, but I really want to run bias. Might just start with the normal ET street in a 17 and see how they do.
I'm selling a brand new set of racestars wrapped in brand new hoosiers and mh front runners. your local too :D:cheers:

Sponsored

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I'm selling a brand new set of racestars wrapped in brand new hoosiers and mh front runners. your local too :D:cheers:
You're killing me Rio! PM me a price brotha. Not sure if I'm ready right now, cause I have a feeling I'm gonna need a clutch too. Haha.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Ugghhh. I guess you're the guy that has them posted on the FB groups. I was like :eyebulge: neeeed those.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
So the hoosiers are bias...correct? Are the M&H bias as well? What is the thought there...its ok to run radials on front with bias rear but not the other way around ...correct?

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
So the hoosiers are bias...correct? Are the M&H bias as well? What is the thought there...its ok to run radials on front with bias rear but not the other way around ...correct?
Not correct. You need bias skinnies up front if you're going to run bias out back. Mixing is no bueno.
Sponsored