Sponsored

Stock GT exhaust on V6

Ratkiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT LE #1681
I read something in another thread about V6 owners using stock cat back GT exhaust. Is this a thing????

The main reason why I'm asking is... I just upgraded my GT exhaust to a Corsa Sport and the stock exhaust is now lawn art. (Which my wife is not a fan of.) I was going to hack it up and throw it away, but I much rather give it to someone, if they can use it.
Sponsored

whatdoyoufeedit?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red EB A10 (Formerly 2016 3X Yellow V6 M6), 1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 4.6L A4 (Future Coyote swap candidate)
I read something in another thread about V6 owners using stock cat back GT exhaust. Is this a thing????

The main reason why I'm asking is... I just upgraded my GT exhaust to a Corsa Sport and the stock exhaust is now lawn art. (Which my wife is not a fan of.) I was going to hack it up and throw it away, but I much rather give it to someone, if they can use it.
Yes it's a thing. They flow really well and gives the V6 a nice deep sound versus most of the aftermarket options that sound raspy/tinny. There's also a sticky above with various owners posting their results using it. It works great! :D

OP
OP
Ratkiller

Ratkiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT LE #1681
Awesome. Thanks. I'll post it up in the "for sale" sub forum.

gov cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7 051A Guard
put a for sale post in your regional forum. that is how i sourced a local GT take-off cat-back. Best bad for buck V6 mods out there.
Sponsored