Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Is there any gaskets I need to replace once I remove the blower?
Sponsored

1quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt tvs
If you have a roush don't remove the blower to replace the injectors, I just took off the intake and elbow with throttlebody attached it gives enough clearance to remove the rails, have rags handy for the fuel that's left in them, I just pulled the injectors and replaced them with the rails still sitting near the stock location, throw the injectors in and bolt it right back down, if you have any dirt of debris in that general area vac the area with a shop vac before you pull the rails up so it doesn't fall in the injector holes

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If you have a roush don't remove the blower to replace the injectors, I just took off the intake and elbow with throttlebody attached it gives enough clearance to remove the rails, have rags handy for the fuel that's left in them, I just pulled the injectors and replaced them with the rails still sitting near the stock location, throw the injectors in and bolt it right back down, if you have any dirt of debris in that general area vac the area with a shop vac before you pull the rails up so it doesn't fall in the injector holes
Yea I have the Roush. So you went with 56# injectors, did you buy the extenders that go on top of the injectors?

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Okay that's what I got.
Thanks

Sponsored

1quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt tvs
Okay that's what I got.
Thanks
Not sure if it was you but I recall someone asking about the injectors facing out and not fitting due to hitting the head so I just looked at mine they are out on a 45* angle so they don't hit, someone mentioned putting the cups on the bottom but I'm pretty sure that messes up the spray pattern of the injector not sure if that will make a huge difference but I didn't want to chance it

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if it was you but I recall someone asking about the injectors facing out and not fitting due to hitting the head so I just looked at mine they are out on a 45* angle so they don't hit, someone mentioned putting the cups on the bottom but I'm pretty sure that messes up the spray pattern of the injector not sure if that will make a huge difference but I didn't want to chance it
That wasn't me but good info. I don't think the extenders on the bottom would work.

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=29645]1quick[/MENTION]
Did just as you said. Good thing I had plenty of paper towels, those rails hold a lot and I mean a lot of fuel.
Sponsored