Sponsored

Muscle, meet precision. The AWE Mustang Performance Line: NOW LIVE

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hello, neighbor! Did you attend the BBQ in 2015 when we had just moved into our new HQ?
no sir, my nephew goes every year though, think I'll try to make this years :headbang:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
I'm actually the opposite I guess, I like my OEM Premium rear bumper and don't want to touch it. I want an active setup where it all happens internally and keeps the dual tips. Roush already has an active quad tip, and I'd buy that if I wanted a new rear bumper. XForce Varex already has an active dual tip but I just hate the way it sounds, makes the 5.0 sound like a japanese V6 or something.
Make the quiet mode be near OEM volume and keep the V8 tone in both modes, and you have my money.
Any word on release date? I've been looking at just getting some cut outs welded in after the resonator, before the muffler... but I might hold out to see how yours sounds!
I think I may have exactly what you seek. Time will tell, but I suggest lending a little patience as I feel it will be well worth your time. :)

Share the corns, please.

Replied!

I'm so excited to bring this aboard here at AmericanMuscle!

The next big thing is coming, that's for sure! :headbang:

-Will
Can't wait, Will! It will be very exciting to have the offerings immediately available through AmericanMuscle.com! Instant satisfaction :cool:

no sir, my nephew goes every year though, think I'll try to make this years :headbang:
I hope to have it this year!

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Will you be offering an axleback? I need something to tone down my setup. *arh orx w/ kooks bullets ab*

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Will you be offering an axleback? I need something to tone down my setup. *arh orx w/ kooks bullets ab*
Full spread will be revealed soon enough, but I will say we'll have something you could use, I'm sure.

Sponsored

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
Price and sound will determine this for me. I still looking for a nice thick V8 sound that resists rasping out and drone. Hopefully this fits the bill. Looking forward to sound clips!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Price and sound will determine this for me. I still looking for a nice thick V8 sound that resists rasping out and drone. Hopefully this fits the bill. Looking forward to sound clips!
You're in for a real treat then. :D

39Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Terlingua
Never heard of them?? And if you just do a lot of carbon fiber parts don't bother a Mustang is not an import pimp my ride car

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Never heard of them?? And if you just do a lot of carbon fiber parts don't bother a Mustang is not an import pimp my ride car
uh, ok...

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.

You are the type of "muscle car owner" my import will beat in reverse.

Sit back and watch what they bring to the market before talking down on a company you know nothing about.

Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Been interested in a ecoboost active exhaust system for a while now, still haven't found the sound that grabs me though. I just found out there's a EU division, AWE Tuning Europe... does this means the system will be available in Europe as well ... with TUV papers? Thx

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
how soon will we know I'm currently in market for exhaust wondering how long i may have to wait. i like new stuff lol

AmericanLegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP
Standing by! This is great news. I'm sure importing Mustangs to Europe helped this happen. AWE is a very respected company in the Euro crowd.

OxWhiteEB

GR8_WHT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Ecoboost
There are FI, IPE, Armytrix, Varex and Roush for the Ecoboost platform for the Valve controlled exhaust. But yeah, those 4 choices and really PRICEY, 3k+ for catback and Varex don't look good IMO. So please AWE, friendly pricing and I will buy it fosho
Sponsored