GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
for those who already bought and are 1 year into their purchases: march onwards you can buy ext warranty aka premiumcare and prepaid scheduled maintenance aka fmpp directly available from ford dealers, no third party warranty companies.
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Most all car salesman are dirtbags. They lie to their grandmothers.

If anybody thinks they're so special that they are going to get some sort of "deal" on an R ... Yeah.

If dealers have the upper hand, they WILL extract the maximum straight from your rear end.

Market will soften up in about 9 months. Me thinks.
Sorry to hear about all your bad experiences as most of mine fortunately have been very positive but then again I tend to work with many of the same dealerships that I have come to know over a lot of years.

Having said that while I was looking to locate a 2018 R model for my son up in Canada I came across a dealership in Canada that has a 2017 R model and they are willing to sell it to me at MSRP.

Anyone in the Great White North that is looking for a brand new 2017 R model at MSRP please send me a PM with your contact information after which time I will hook you up with the dealership and my contact there.

I will respond back to everyone interested as soon as my schedule allows.

;)

Sloan91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Performance Pack
Not trying to be a dirtbag guys. I apologize for my wording, I just didn't want to clutter up the thread with people asking about the car when there are plenty of others available. I feel like 15k over is very fair based what I have seen them going for and the fact that only 526 were build last year. Just wanted to let y'all know about what we have coming in if someone was looking for a Black R. If you are located close to us and have an offer, send it to me and I can see what we can do.
Here are specs again on our car. :

2017 GT350R Shadow Black, Black OTT Stripe with red accent.
R Electronics Package
Asking $83,050.
Here is the window sticker

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect...+6zcw6HbTnd1FdkFotiugTrh021B2odX7hnUNAZRkuPY=

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Sorry to hear about all your bad experiences as most of mine fortunately have been very positive but then again I tend to work with many of the same dealerships that I have come to know over a lot of years.

Having said that while I was looking to locate a 2018 R model for my son up in Canada I came across a dealership in Canada that has a 2017 R model and they are willing to sell it to me at MSRP.

Anyone in the Great White North that is looking for a brand new 2017 R model at MSRP please send me a PM with your contact information after which time I will hook you up with the dealership and my contact there.

I will respond back to everyone interested as soon as my schedule allows.

;)
An '18 ???? And a R for MSRP ????

Sponsored

D_cow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTI 2017 GT350R HR437 Radio Delete
Just called Obrien Ford in Ky. They sold their R at sticker 3 days ago. :doh: Still on their website

Sponsored

Next Phase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopar
If anyone is interested in a 2016 GT350 R w/ less than 1k miles - PM me.

Oxford White / Blue Stripes / Black Roof
Electronics package
Steeda brace
JLT catch can
Full front end Suntek clear bra
No track days

Please no tire kickers - have your finances secured prior to contacting me.

-Marko

Hello all,

I'm looking at getting into another vehicle and decided to put my R up for sale. Under 1k miles... Just completed it's 1st oil change @ 912 miles and scheduled the oil cooler line recall for April 1st at the dealer (friend is a service manager and will be doing the work).

I have the window sticker and owner's supplement. I intended to use this as a track car but missed a couple of track days (did not drive the car since the oil line recall was issued). Ford did not restrict driving the car.

Oxford White / Blue Stripes / Black Roof - fairly rare color combo with the black roof
Electronics package with AC
Steeda brace
JLT catch can
Full front end Suntek clear bra, front quarters, rear view mirrors
Shelby red letter inserts in front splitter
No track days

The car has been meticulously maintained and not abused. Warmed up to operating temps before driving over 5k rpm. Took an oil sample for Blackstone but have not mailed it in yet. Looks and smells brand new.

I'm not looking to make money on the deal, just want to pass on to someone on the forum. Serious offers over $81k considered. (Vehicle is also listed for sale on other sites).

-Marko

lthlvpr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
GT350R available

After a year long wait, my GT350R is 'in transit' and on its way to the dealer. Should arrive within the next week!
Ruby Red, Black Roof and no Electronics Package. I think this combo will be very rare.

Unfortunately, my job to lead an international project was just extended for 2 years and don't think I want to have the car sit during that time. If someone wants a brand new one ( 0 miles/delivery only) and sold through a private party (avoids sales tax in several states), please send me a PM

Willing to sell it for $82k.

In case you're wondering... yes I paid a decent dealer markup to get a new one spec'd the way I wanted it.

Last edited:

PencilGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR278, 2008 BMW M3
Frontier Ford Santa Clara CA should be taking delivery imminently on a white with blue stripe.
Window Sticker

Sunnyvale Ford, in Sunnyvale CA should be taking delivery imminently on a Lightning blue, no stripe.
Window Sticker

I talked to both dealers two weeks ago, and neither car was sold yet. Both dealers wanted $25k over. I think Frontier Ford was more negotiable than Sunnyvale. However I know what Sunnyvale is planning to do: they have a call list. If they don't get anybody on the call list at $25k over, they plan to negotiate. I sensed if the car doesn't sell on the day they take delivery, they will reduce the ADM to move the car off the lot. If the car didn't sell on delivery day, I got the impression they will take $10k over. I say that because they made a serious effort to sell me that car for that price if the GSM would go along with it. He didn't. But that was because they car hadn't arrived yet and they hadn't called all the customers yet.
Sponsored