Sponsored

Future Plans

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
This strut tower bar and brace feels delicious around corners and I still have yet to put my gt pp sway bars, which will be done once it is warmer.

Sponsored

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Finally got some suspension upgrades, I got a set of pp shocks and struts which will be paired up with the pp springs and sway bars I got last year. Hurrah for take offs. Slowly making that pp v6.

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
Finally got some suspension upgrades, I got a set of pp shocks and struts which will be paired up with the pp springs and sway bars I got last year. Hurrah for take offs. Slowly making that pp v6.
That looks awesome

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium ~2016 Mustang V6(sold)~
This strut tower bar and brace feels delicious around corners and I still have yet to put my gt pp sway bars, which will be done once it is warmer.

Nice man, how did you get the Strut Tower Bar in without spacers? What did you use? Thanks

s550v6

Mike
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6

Did you have to lower your engine for that?

Sponsored

gov cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7 051A Guard
Just over a year with the 2016 3.7 and still enjoy daily driving it.
Mods so far: GT exhaust, steeda sub-frame braces and jacking rails.

Future: G-trac K member brace, GT take-off brakes and http://www.americanmuscle.com/mmd-decklid-panel-prepainted-1517.html
After the warranty is up will get a tune.

Have though about doing a pro-charger but that is a long way off.

Not trading this car for another mustang but depending on how ford does the new Bronco (2020) may be worth doing a trade.

Owned 87 Bronco with the 4.9L in-line 6, 290,000 miles and still pulled like the day it was new. Just an awesome truck engine. Wish i could have kept it but as a Michigan vehicle the body rotted away.

mu5tang2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB 3.7L
Today i watched more snow fall on her, it's 12 degrees out side. My jeep is just fine and loving it. It's a horrible love-hate relationship.

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
curious as to what you guys do with your stock parts that have been replaced?

currently have in my little storage

the headers,springs,shocks,struts,bellypan,spoiler,swaybars?,airbox/cai/,rotors, and calipers.

Sponsored

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
Did you use spacers on one side or both? What size spacers? It looks great and wanted to get a strut brace too. Where did you pick up the take off parts for the suspension? This frame desperately needs new sway bars.

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
Since the topic is future plans what do you all think is better should I spend $7000 on building the motor just to see what it does or should I swap out the 3.7 for a 5.0 or 5.2 motor I'm curious to see what you alls opinion would be.

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium ~2016 Mustang V6(sold)~
Since the topic is future plans what do you all think is better should I spend $7000 on building the motor just to see what it does or should I swap out the 3.7 for a 5.0 or 5.2 motor I'm curious to see what you alls opinion would be.
I have also been pondering this same very question.

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
We all have our own opinions. But for me. I would build the motor and suspension. This engine is great and has potential. But you have to build it right. Got to go prochafger or twin turbo for that money. But hey the 5.0 is an amazing motor too. I supercharged my first v6 mustang, the ole 4.0L, never regretted it. This was 2007. That was a great car. For this one I am not sure yet. It's my DD and my last 2013 V6 I was very satisfied with just bolt one and a tune. The 3.7 is such a better engine. Depending on how long I own this one will determine if procharging will happen.
Sponsored