Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
MAMBA. As in Black mamba, in honor of one of my favorite movie franchises, Kill Bill. Also my favorite NBA star of this generation, Kobe Bean Bryant. While it's not a cobra I think it's pretty cool.

Interesting fact: the Black mamba is regarded as the fastest snake.
Sponsored

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Hah, why do like 80% of these ideas focus on hating GM or some other car/manufacturer instead of on the GT350? Never got why car guys are so spiteful... Not to go all Saturday-morning PSA on everyone, but I think all these machines have something interesting to offer, and they're all purty sexy in their own right, even though I obviously have preferences.

... Closest I come to "hating" a car/brand is Porsche (esp the 911), but that's mostly because of the outrageous pricing.

/soapbox

Then again, maybe I'm taking these replies too seriously.
Yes Hate is a strong word, how about competitive. What would be like going to a game if no one was on either side? that's what makes it worth going too; and worth buying, and why the auto makers try so hard to make improvements...Just my opinion

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
Yes Hate is a strong word, how about competitive. What would be like going to a game if no one was on either side? that's what makes it worth going too; and worth buying, and why the auto makers try so hard to make improvements...Just my opinion

Agreed. Plates against GM or any other competitors are a way of supporting our team (ford) against the teams or vehicles it will be put up against.

Plus, it's kinda fun to get the other crowds riled up. :-D

MJJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTR & 2004 Cobra 490 RWHP
Hah, why do like 80% of these ideas focus on hating GM or some other car/manufacturer instead of on the GT350? Never got why car guys are so spiteful... Not to go all Saturday-morning PSA on everyone, but I think all these machines have something interesting to offer, and they're all purty sexy in their own right, even though I obviously have preferences.

... Closest I come to "hating" a car/brand is Porsche (esp the 911), but that's mostly because of the outrageous pricing.

/soapbox

Then again, maybe I'm taking these replies too seriously.
I agree with you. Nice way to get your car keyed by some other fanboy of a competitor.

Real pros at their top of their game don't need to publicize they are better than their competitors, people just know it.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Agreed. Plates against GM or any other competitors are a way of supporting our team (ford) against the teams or vehicles it will be put up against.

Plus, it's kinda fun to get the other crowds riled up. :-D
That makes sense when you're a member of (or fan of) a sports team, but I don't see the point in "rooting" for a particular car or brand. Buy, drive, and support what's best, not just what you've always bought, driven, and supported. That actually encourages inter-brand competition and desire to improve for your business more than brand loyalty/fanboyness does.

Sponsored

Swamp Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Liberty
Assorted ideas:
"FPD FPC" (Ford Performance Division Flat Plane Crank)
"FLAT OUT"
"8K RPMS"
"CHS LIVS" (Carrol Hall Shelby Lives)
"F EQ MXA" (force equals mass times acceleration)
"SVT 4EVR"
"MY COBRA"
"HYPR DRV" (hyper drive)
"SLIP KID" (song reference - The Who)
"GO TIME"
"SMAUG" (evil fire-breathing badass reptile)

SidewaysMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Assorted ideas:
"FPD FPC" (Ford Performance Division Flat Plane Crank)
"FLAT OUT"
"8K RPMS"
"CHS LIVS" (Carrol Hall Shelby Lives)
"F EQ MXA" (force equals mass times acceleration)
"SVT 4EVR"
"MY COBRA"
"HYPR DRV" (hyper drive)
"SLIP KID" (song reference - The Who)
"GO TIME"
"SMAUG" (evil fire-breathing badass reptile)

Love the pun with FLAT OUT! Nice one

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
My Current plate is, OHTOBBAD, But will likely switch it too, VooDoo.
I think should be no problem here.

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
GMKILLER, Z06KILLR, 911KILLR, Z28KILLR, STICKIT, TOP-GEAR, 5TH-GEAR, WANADIG, LETSROLL, ROLLONU, RUASFAST, DIGTHIS, DIGDONU, ZIGNZAG, PONYBOY, YOU-LOSE, YOU-LOST, VOO-DOO, NOTA5OHH, Z28HUNTR, Z06HUNTR, GMHUNTER, 911HUNTR...

GOT-MSRP is a a favorite of mine

My current plate is more of the kid coming out

VR000M

Sponsored

obiwandado

15 Deep Impact EB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Took a while, ordered March 3rd, but I finally got 'em. Last Voodoo plates in Illinois, and they're Illini plates too!

Going on the EB tomorrow after a wash.

I wonder how long I'm going to have to wait for the actual 350? :(
Voodoo.jpg