Sponsored

Ordering advice/incentive q

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
So I'm dead set on ordering a 17 grabber blue premium 6 speed with no other options. Really aren't any on lots like it so I will order with xplan . Dealer said 3 month wait.

This will be a daily driver all year but don't want to buy snows right away. If I order it now do you think Chicago area will be snow free April/may ? This year has been weird so I'm not to sure.

Also do you think there will be less or more incentives come that time? My worry is that the 1250 and the police one will go away by may .

Anyways I drove a 6speed gb last night first stick in 6 years . I burned the clutch a little but other then that the 20 mins I had was more fun then my auto . It's more engaging and more of a smile factor
Sponsored

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
OP
OP

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Lmao but that's how I really feel about our weather here.... I want to order it but just not sure I cant remember when it stopped snowing last year . Let me know what your crystal ball says

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
I'd say do it, the incentives will only get better the later in the year it becomes and the closer to the 2018's we get.

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
I'm in the same boat as you, except I just ordered last week and am being told 6 weeks for it to come in. But I'm also having them add some stuff to the car so that will probably as another week or 2.

I'm in Dayton ohio, but I think I'll be fine weather wise by then... But then again, I don't have lake effect able to deal with either.. :-/

OP
OP

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
i hope there are still good incentives I mean the 1250 isn't all that much but its better then 0 so if they are gone il be a little pissed. I think we should be fine come april should just be rain at that point. I hope im excited my first stick in over 5 years ! lol
Sponsored