Sponsored

is it possible

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP - Gone
You guys are silly. Not looking for a forum argument, I just know how easy it is to get wrapped up in adding "just a little more," and today's long loan terms make it super easy for people to overspend. If the financing of an extra $500 isn't out of need, then great. If it is, then buying a new sports car shouldn't be a priority.
Sponsored

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I added my exhaust, so I don't see why they wouldn't add that.

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
i will never finance go fast parts. finance the car for as little as you can and then save for parts
Not if you got 0% financing!! :thumbsup:

Litenin75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT/CS
Not if you got 0% financing!! :thumbsup:
This :cheers:, but only if you can afford to buy them outright in the first place. If you can, finance them at 0%, then invest that $ amount into something else. Then at the end of your loan you have made a little money by investing the money you financed at 0%, a free investment loan. You just have to be able to afford them on the front end.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
who cares about 0% financing for parts? lol if I don't have the cash I don't need it. who finances and exhaust system? that's something I have never done and Ive made plenty of finical mistakes that im still paying for. how ever none was for an exhaust lol
Sponsored