Sponsored

anyone that used a discount code recently???

psoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT pp
Anyone have a Member discount code that they recently got from any of the guys from American Muscle? Looks like it's been about 10 days since anyone from American Muscle has posted on our site. I'm ready to order right now but can't seem to find a code.
AM...If your not going to post a code for all of us to see and PM them to us, at least come onto the site to do so.
Sponsored

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Calm down buddy. Call customer service and ask for a forum discount code. Give the guy a break and let him take a vacation.

WildHorses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
think its kind of funny that you post on the thread from the guy saying he is on vacation as you are expecting a response. Anywho, don't think you looked hard enough, if you look at a thread like http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52825&page=12 you may find an answer to your question ***cough***post #170 ***cough***

Last edited:

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Pretty sure AM has pulled out of M6G or something recently. I just use another forums code that I'm on that they are still active on.

BMill705

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Pretty sure AM has pulled out of M6G or something recently. I just use another forums code that I'm on that they are still active on.
Could you PM me that code please? Need to make an order with them. Thanks.

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Anyone have a Member discount code that they recently got from any of the guys from American Muscle? Looks like it's been about 10 days since anyone from American Muscle has posted on our site. I'm ready to order right now but can't seem to find a code.
AM...If your not going to post a code for all of us to see and PM them to us, at least come onto the site to do so.
Hey Psoff,

Sorry about the delay man, as I posted a few times (and I think you commented on one of the threads) I was on vacation and just got back to the office.

I got your PM and I'm shooting you over the code as we speak.

Enjoy!

Calm down buddy. Call customer service and ask for a forum discount code. Give the guy a break and let him take a vacation.
Thanks brother! Vacation was fun but I'm definitely back to reality :eyebulge:

think its kind of funny that you post on the thread from the guy saying he is on vacation as you are expecting a response. Anywho, don't think you looked hard enough, if you look at a thread like http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52825&page=12 you may find an answer to your question ***cough***post #170 ***cough***
We're here guys!

We are actively hiring to expand our team as there is plenty of work to go around, but we are most definitely still around and always will be!

-Will

Could you PM me that code please? Need to make an order with them. Thanks.
If you didn't already get the code, just shoot me over a PM :)
Sponsored

Last edited: