Sponsored

AM on M6G is no more

Detom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Americanmuscle

what? I know your German and maybe English is not your strong point, but what?
Hey guys

If I order from another is a Catalog and banners for windscreen to otherwise doing so I can make advertising in Germany in Mustang fail only American Muscles causes problems so I can with for American Muscle do not advertise in Germany
Sponsored

Detom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Americanmuscle

I think what he is saying that he will no longer advertise in Germany at the Mustang meets and the banner that he has on his windshield will be coming off.

:cheers:

Hey guys

If I order from another is a Catalog and banners for windscreen to otherwise doing so I can make advertising in Germany in Mustang fail only American Muscles causes problems so I can with for American Muscle do not advertise in Germany

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
AM lost almost $500 in business from me, lately. They have either been out of stock or discontinued on items I readily found elsewhere. Weird, I really wanted to give them my business because Alex was great support back when I had shipping issues, and I wanted to do more business with them. The other companies I dealt with had coupon codes which sweetened the deal.

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
It wont let me send you a pm. Looking for discount code, ready to order a few things. Thanks
Hi Will
Can you write PM you too?

greetings
deĹĄom
Hi AM,

I'd be very grateful if you could PM me a discount code as I have a lot of stuff to repair.

Thank you,

Ivan
I emailed them and was told they have no coupon codes to give. So will be shopping somewhere else.
Emailing them would get a rep that has no relationship with M6G. Wait for a new rep to join the forums and they will give you a discount code I'm sure.
Hi Will
Waiting still to answer whether you can write private as at other dealers hir in the forum.
greetings
Tom
Hey guys!

So sorry about the delay and trouble there. Looks like my Private Messaging got shut off :headbonk:.

I just re-enabled it and would be more than happy to hook you all up with discount codes and I'm here to help with anything else you need.

I went ahead and shot the code over to all of you via PM, Let me know if you got it!

Thanks so much!

Hi

Allso I will not advertise in Germany at Mustang meetings for you got me my banner bagemacht of you which have ichmal betellt for windshield.

If you do not even able're sending with such vesprochen Axel and Jennifer ordering Axel and Jennifer K catalogs
Hey Detom,

Sorry to hear about the trouble man. I'm having a hard time nailing down exactly what happened. Mind emailing me with some more details? [email protected].

I'm sure I can get you taken care of.

AM lost almost $500 in business from me, lately. They have either been out of stock or discontinued on items I readily found elsewhere. Weird, I really wanted to give them my business because Alex was great support back when I had shipping issues, and I wanted to do more business with them. The other companies I dealt with had coupon codes which sweetened the deal.
Hey there!

So sorry about the delay and trouble man. We definitely do have a discount code and I can hook you up with it for sure, just shoot me a PM!

In regards to anything being out of stock. We do try to stock heavily but there are some items that fly off the shelf. If you ever need an ETA on something, just let me know and I'll get it over to you.

You know what, shoot me over a message anyway, I want to get you hooked up with something for the trouble.

Anybody had any luck getting a hold of AM on here?
I'm here! :) How can I help man?

-Will

Sponsored

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang | V8 | Grabber Blue
Hey guys!

So sorry about the delay and trouble there. Looks like my Private Messaging got shut off :headbonk:.

I just re-enabled it and would be more than happy to hook you all up with discount codes and I'm here to help with anything else you need.

I went ahead and shot the code over to all of you via PM, Let me know if you got it!

Thanks so much!

Hey Detom,

Sorry to hear about the trouble man. I'm having a hard time nailing down exactly what happened. Mind emailing me with some more details? [email protected].

Hey there!

So sorry about the delay and trouble man. We definitely do have a discount code and I can hook you up with it for sure, just shoot me a PM!

In regards to anything being out of stock. We do try to stock heavily but there are some items that fly off the shelf. If you ever need an ETA on something, just let me know and I'll get it over to you.

You know what, shoot me over a message anyway, I want to get you hooked up with something for the trouble.

-Will
Hey man.
I dropped you a mail but haven't heard anything z

Do you have an eta on the mmd foose spoiler returning in black or unpainted ?

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Hey man.
I dropped you a mail but haven't heard anything z

Do you have an eta on the mmd foose spoiler returning in black or unpainted ?
Hey man!

Although I don't have a definite ETA unfortunately :headbonk:. This is a super popular product and I can't see it being out for an extended period of time.

I just shot my guys over at MMD an email and I'll see if I can get some more insight.

Thanks for reaching out!

-Will

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys!

Thanks so much!

Hey Detom,

Hey there!

-Will
Thanks. Tell ya what, next time I need something I will give you guys a shot.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Coupon code

I reached out to Alex and had no response. I also called in today and AM would not give me the coupon code or discount when ordering. Why is this so difficult to get a discount here?

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
I reached out to Alex and had no response. I also called in today and AM would not give me the coupon code or discount when ordering. Why is this so difficult to get a discount here?

All you need to do is shoot me a PM man!

Thanks for reaching out.

-Will

Sponsored

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
[MENTION=15139]AMWill[/MENTION] :cheers:

Any word on the redesign update of the MMD diffuser kit for us base folks?

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
@AMWill :cheers:

Any word on the redesign update of the MMD diffuser kit for us base folks?
Soon my friend, soon :eyebulge::eyebulge:

The guys over at MMD promised it will not be long.

I'll hook you up with an ETA as soon as I get one!

-Will

shawn3210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 PP Triple yellow
Soon my friend, soon :eyebulge::eyebulge:

The guys over at MMD promised it will not be long.

I'll hook you up with an ETA as soon as I get one!

-Will
plus one! Been waiting forever lol.

Detom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Hey guys!

Thanks so much!

Hey Detom,

Hey there!

-Will
Hi will
Sending Did you mail what exactly is a problem have agreed with Alex that is at my orders Catalog case of you or I can do no advertising in Germany in Mustang meeting

When you get the Chin Spoiler from 350 shelby in program with the Shelby lettering?

Tom
Sponsored