• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

LX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stang
Sponsored

Last edited:

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
a few questions, will the isolators from a base model work? How many miles on them? and will you ship to fl 34952?

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
I am interested depending on the shipping cost of course. And approx mileage on the parts? Thanks.

Rabid74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arnold
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium PP Mustang GT
I'm also intrested shipped to 33063 in Florida please get me a price for everything thank you

Sponsored

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Are these still for sale? I'm interested but they would need to be shipped to 35756. I would be ok without sway bars if they're too expensive/pain in the ass to ship.

LeanBean_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Mustang GT
Hey! I'm interested in buying the entire set up. How much to be shipped to Zip Code 89044?

sredish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang Ecoboost
Hey bud. I'm interested in the shocks and struts. I know you said no shipping but I'd like to ask you to consider shipping just those to Phoenix. At the least, just the rears. I'm absolutely in need of those.

Thanks for your consideration.

-Scott

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Putting back up. Last buyer backed out. Let me know if you are interested.
I'm here for you if you sell everything but the sways for $100 shipped

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
how much for the sways shipped to 34952?
Sponsored