Sponsored

VTT Production Silicon Passenger side inlet, and Charge pipes - Pics inside.

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
So our production version of the passenger side inlet, and Silicone Charge pipes came back, and we are extremely pleased with them. The changes made are, BOV flange now on passenger side of the cold side charge pipe to make room for other brand of inlets, that possibly might have interfered with the BOV, meth bung added to driver side of CP AFTER the BOV flange, and modified lengths on the PCV bungs, etc for better fitment.

We also teamed up with Turbosmart, and we will offer a complete plug, and play install kit that will allow you to run either a Turbosmart Raceport with the kit, or use with your existing BOV.

The Passenger side inlet will come with a extended wiring harness to move the IAT sensor to the passenger side.

These are available on the website now for pre-order, we should have them ready to ship in a couple weeks. :cheers:

Thanks!
VTT
IMG_8622.jpg
IMG_8623.jpg
IMG_8624.jpg
IMG_8625.jpg
IMG_8626.jpg
Sponsored

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
ceteris paribus, what is the difference in charge temps one should expect using silicon in comparison to stainless steel charge pipes?

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
For those of us that ordered this with our turbo's can we add a BOV to the order?

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Are there installed pics?

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Are there installed pics?
Yes intsall pics are in the other thread. These fit the same except as stated move the BOv to the side. No other fitment changes. For above. If you want to add the BOV's we will add them to the website shortly

Sponsored

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG
Any known benefits from moving bov to cold side pipe? I keep hearing mixed reviews

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
I prefer the BOV as close to the throttle body as possible. The reason being when you lift, the throttle plate closes, and the BOV vents most of the air before it has a chance to move backward, and cause surge. You will hear people arguing for the other side, but in my years of experience. I have had the least amount of compressor surge with the BOV as close to the TB as possible.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Will there by an adapter to use the stock or stock fitting BPV/BOV?

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
No, these inlets require the use of a Turbosmart Raceport, or BOV of your choice. We found the factory DV set up to be very lacking as far as venting when upgrading the vehicles, and asking for more flow. They should be replaced.

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
No, these inlets require the use of a Turbosmart Raceport, or BOV of your choice. We found the factory DV set up to be very lacking as far as venting when upgrading the vehicles, and asking for more flow. They should be replaced.
So you're saying the factory DV can no longer effectively release boost pressure once the boost pressure is increased?

Sponsored

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
I have a dual port Turbosmart laying around, so that's why I asked. It's an upgrade from the factory one for sure.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
So you're saying the factory DV can no longer effectively release boost pressure once the boost pressure is increased?
Has nothing to do with boost, its about flow. Bigger turbos can flow much more air at the same boost as the stock turbo. We found quite a bit of surge wit the stock DV in place, even on the stock turbo. It just does not have the ability to vent enough when the throttle is closed.

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
I have a dual port Turbosmart laying around, so that's why I asked. It's an upgrade from the factory one for sure.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk
Yes, the TS ones are better

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vargas,

Are you going to be adding the blow off valve to your website? If not can you provide a link of somewhere to purchase the one I will need for the stage 2 upgrade?

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Yes, it will be added in the next few days. It will be the BOV, and custom kit Turbosmart made for us, which will make everything plug, and play. We apologize for not getting it up there yet!
Sponsored