Sponsored

Redline interior leather and alcantara shift boots, ebrake, arm rest covers and more!

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
We are an authorized dealer for Redline Accessories interior parts. For the 2015+ Mustang so far they make custom shift boots, ebrake boots, arm rest cover and steering wheel covers.

Available in leather, genuine alcantara, faux alcantara and carbon fiber vinyl.

Many different colors and countless available stitching color options.

Pricing is $52.99 including shipping anywhere in the world for the shift boot, ebrake boot or arm rest cover each, in regular 1 color leather with choice of any stitching color.

Alcantara is a $78.99 shipped. Available in black, charcoal and red.

Nappa leather is $68.99 shipped.

You can make any parts 2 tone for an additional $3 per piece.

Leather is also available in regular grain or perforated leather. Pricing is the same.

Steering wheel covers start at $115 shipped.

You can order on our website HERE

Here are some pictures and also color charts showing available material and stitching colors.

All parts are made per order and generally take about 2-3 weeks to arrive after being ordered.

To order any please contact us. Bigger discounts given if ordering multiple pieces for the Mustang together!

Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Can you PM me and let me know how much Black Leather and Red Stitching for an Auto Trans and E- Brake would cost? Just the normal stitching not the cross stitch stuff. if you have a Discount code, let me know as well. How long will it take to get these pieces as well?