GarageLine.com|2015-2016 Mustang Accelerator Pedal Mount

OP
OP

GarageLine.com

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FST
The Pedal mount is 20mm (.78 inches) tall. I'll post back pictures later. We are currently running production on these.
Sponsored

Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 hp with 3 pedals
Thanks. Will this pedal mount work for 2016 mustang V6? I am asking b/c I did see V6 listed on your website.

Sponsored

Chris R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford GT Premium

rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
I got mine last week before I went on vacation, problem is it's snowing here and supposed to be in the teens the next couple days. As soon as I get a chance to plug it in there I'll post a short review with some pics.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 hp with 3 pedals
I got mine last week before I went on vacation, problem is it's snowing here and supposed to be in the teens the next couple days. As soon as I get a chance to plug it in there I'll post a short review with some pics.

Can not wait for your review. Please let us know if there is any cutting (of the padding material around the pedal) that is needed in the process. Pictures of both sides of the pedal mount will be appreciated.

rainier446

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
Here's some photos of it, solid single piece of milled billet aluminum. Still too cold to do anything.

Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 hp with 3 pedals
Thanks. Looks nice.

But a bit different than the one shown in OP by GarageLine. Guess they did some more tweaking on the shape(?).

Sponsored

Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 hp with 3 pedals
The studs (sticking out of other side) are almost as high as the thickness of the plate/mount. I guess/assume that the 3 wells on the up side of the mount are as deep as the studs. So the studs must be less deep than the thickness of the mount, as there must be some thickness there for the studs to hold onto the mount. Not to second guess anyone, just thinking aloud.

rainier446

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
The studs (sticking out of other side) are almost as high as the thickness of the plate/mount. I guess/assume that the 3 wells on the up side of the mount are as deep as the studs. So the studs must be less deep than the thickness of the mount, as there must be some thickness there for the studs to hold onto the mount. Not to second guess anyone, just thinking aloud.
Lol, that's a very complicated way to say that the mounting points are shorter than the thickness of the plate. Yes they are not as large, and also one of them is smaller than the others and another has an oblong hole. I haven't checked but my assumption is that the recess in the face of the plate is to have the pedal mounted more securely so it doesn't feel flimsy.

Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 hp with 3 pedals
Lol, that's a very complicated way to say that the mounting points are shorter than the thickness of the plate. Yes they are not as large, and also one of them is smaller than the others and another has an oblong hole. I haven't checked but my assumption is that the recess in the face of the plate is to have the pedal mounted more securely so it doesn't feel flimsy.

lol, I will be the first to admit that I am not a handy person and not well-versed in these things.

Thanks for your confirmation. I have a feeling that this might very well be the very first mod I will be doing myself.

I noticed the oblong hole from your picture too, and the other round holes are not the same size it seems. I guess this to tolerate variations in different vehicles.

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
The Pedal mount is 20mm (.78 inches) tall. I'll post back pictures later. We are currently running production on these.
Here's some photos of it, solid single piece of milled billet aluminum. Still too cold to do anything.
It looks like the thickness is 3/8 and not the (20mm .78 inch) as stated ???