Sponsored

Corsa Sports are in stock and ready to ship!

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Here is the latest and greatest from Corsa and we at Hypermotive are currently the only dealer with the new Corsa Sport catbacks in stock and they are ready to ship! Be sure to hit myself, Jason or Dan up with any questions and for the best price! I will update this thread when we get new videos of our cars with this setup.

Corsa Sport Catback review

[ame]

ARH LTs with Corsa Sport (touring) Axleback

[ame]

Corsa Sport vs FRPP Sport

[ame]
Sponsored

Last edited:

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Now i'm torn between this one or the ford racing by borla touring catback exhaust.

To me they sound pretty close at low-mid revs, but at WOT this sounds more.....Crisp?

in the loudness department... would you say this exhaust is in the same category as the FR touring? or is it waaaaay louder?

thanks

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Now i'm torn between this one or the ford racing by borla touring catback exhaust.

To me they sound pretty close at low-mid revs, but at WOT this sounds more.....Crisp?

in the loudness department... would you say this exhaust is in the same category as the FR touring? or is it waaaaay louder?

thanks

Touring is very close to stock (subjective opinion). Corsa sports are super crisp and just mean and deep sounding.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I can vouch for these guys. Ordered my Corsa Sports from Hypermotive last week. Arrived 3 days later and install took an hour. During normal cruise this thing is very docile and there's absolutely no drone. But bury the go pedal and this thing will wake the dead! (see what I did there!)

I have dyno video...and no idea how to embed it so click on link and enjoy.

Last edited:

mm2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
I've put myself in a predicament and maybe guys can help me out?? I have Pypes stepped headers with the catted factory connect option (:doh:) and want to go with a corsa cat back (want more sound now). Do you know if I will lose much flow if I kept the stock connections and got a cat-back with stock connections, over getting performance connections for the headers? What's pricing for the sport cat-back with polished tips? Would you guys be able to get new connections from pypes if I buy the cat-back through you?

Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Did you by chance alter the connections from pypes? If it's factory connect you should still be ok. I'll shoot you a quote and get you taken care of!!

Slow_5OHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium CO pp/401a
Are there any discount codes available for corsa sports catback?
Sponsored