Sponsored

BMR SUSPENSION'S S550 Lowering Springs: STANCE PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Thanks for the info.

Another thought....I don't want a whole lot of drop and I wouldn't even say I want a raked stance. The body already has raked lines to it, but some lowered cars I've seen look like they sit lower in the rear than in the front and I Definately don't want that.

Has anyone used the sp082 performance rear .5" springs with the sp089 minimal drop front 7/8" springs? I'm thinking that might look nice.
Sponsored

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Thanks for the info.

Another thought....I don't want a whole lot of drop and I wouldn't even say I want a raked stance. The body already has raked lines to it, but some lowered cars I've seen look like they sit lower in the rear than in the front and I Definately don't want that.

Has anyone used the sp082 performance rear .5" springs with the sp089 minimal drop front 7/8" springs? I'm thinking that might look nice.
Either set the rear will not end up lower than the front. BMRs website has pics of the min drop/perf rear combo. There are also some in this thread somewhere.

raceguy388

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Installed my Bmr performance springs over the weekend, car looks great!
I'm not sure how to post pictures or I would. Haven't been out for a ride yet do to the sweet spring weather here in Michigan and living on a dirt road!! Great product, straight forward install!!

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I was going to pull the trigger on the sp080 today but now I can't decide if I want that kit or the sp089/sp082 combo

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Think I'm going to go with the SP089/SP082 setup myself. It just makes sense......my car is a daily driver and I drive about 100 miles everyday four days a week. So to go any lower would seem like not a good idea. Plus I think that combo makes a great stance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Think I'm going to go with the SP089/SP082 setup myself. It just makes sense......my car is a daily driver and I drive about 100 miles everyday four days a week. So to go any lower would seem like not a good idea. Plus I think that combo makes a great stance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This picture is at stock height....right?

TXSean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GG GT
Installed the SP081 fronts today, left the rears stock since I am running 315's. Car feels so much better now!!

kroy11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelby
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Manual GT
Here's a newer pic on BMW springs

So what springs are these? On base GT shocks and struts? Tire sizes? Looks awesome just trying to get all the details since I'm about to buy springs, thanks!

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
So what springs are these? On base GT shocks and struts? Tire sizes? Looks awesome just trying to get all the details since I'm about to buy springs, thanks!
I don't know what model Springs they would be closer to, I did test fitment of them for BMR. Base shocks and struts, and 285 35r19 tires, wheels are a +30 offset.

Sponsored

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
How wide are the wheels if you don't mind me asking?

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Just got mine hooked up! Thanks for the help Kelly. Also thank Dylan back at the office for me too.

Now with new wheels...

Status
Not open for further replies.