Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Finished trying all four of the Livernois Motorsport tunes on my car. Very impressed and happy with my purchase.
Do you have a manual or automatic transmission?
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Whilst driving through Mexico this evening I came across a brand new Challenger SRT.

Late at night, long straight roads with zero traffic and great visibility.

He promptly blew by me whilst I was cruising along, minding my own business. Definitely had an aftermarket exhaust on because that SRT was LOUD!

Anyway...as luck would have it, the next set of lights ahead turned red. Instead of pulling up next to him, I stayed behind him, expecting him to continue in the same fashion and hammer the throttle off the lights.

Sure enough, he gunned it when the lights turned green. I gave chase, just feeding in the throttle enough to keep traction in 1st gear and stay behind him without gaining ground. As soon as I hit second gear, I moved into the adjacent lane and completely ripped through 2nd gear (my back end did squirm around a bit), hard into 3rd and off I went into the distance on a screaming power wave of BOOST :D

Needless to say, I left the Challenger behind as though he was driving a Corolla.

Gotta love forced induction power on these Coyotes...I can only imagine the guy in his SRT thinking 'What the hell?' :lol:

Again, I do not condone street racing, and was all a bit of fun whilst on a night time trip to Mexico.

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Took a drive up on the back roads of the Mountains Sunday. End up driving around 200 miles. Took my friend in his WRX with me. These are hardcure curvy mountain roads with room for 1.5 cars so it's a bit butt puckering at moments.

Anyways not bad but the roads were a little damp/wet earlier in and I could feel the rears spinning a little bit so I didn't want to push it any harder on roads like that but did pull up to .95 Gs.
IMG_3961.JPG
IMG_3933.JPG
IMG_3938.JPG

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Took a drive up on the back roads of the Mountains Sunday. End up driving around 200 miles. Took my friend in his WRX with me. These are hardcure curvy mountain roads with room for 1.5 cars so it's a bit butt puckering at moments.

Anyways not bad but the roads were a little damp/wet earlier in and I could feel the rears spinning a little bit so I didn't want to push it any harder on roads like that but did pull up to .95 Gs.

How far are these from DC? I went on a long drive Sunday, but there just aren't a lot of good roads near me. My one favorite stretch was PACKED because of all the cyclists and hikers.

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Looks good. I am up in the air as to whether I want to do yellow or red calipers. I have the yellow paint on hand, but I'm not 100% sold yet.

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
Looks good. I am up in the air as to whether I want to do yellow or red calipers. I have the yellow paint on hand, but I'm not 100% sold yet.
if my car wasn't guard and didn't have white pin stripes, i would of done red, but didnt want to look like the mexico flag or christmas haha

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
How far are these from DC? I went on a long drive Sunday, but there just aren't a lot of good roads near me. My one favorite stretch was PACKED because of all the cyclists and hikers.
I drive the back parts of madison out to luray back down to Elkton. From DC, you're looking at maybe a 2hr drive.
Sponsored